Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #21801
View in threaded mode

Subject: "for those who play the guitar..." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
EcLIpsInEmCEe7Mar-07-07 03:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21801, "for those who play the guitar..."

what are your favorite songs to play?

just lookin to play some new stuff that i may not have thought of.

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
EvMan2345Mar-07-07 05:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21807, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 0

No Stairway? DENIED!

sorry... I had to...

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cc8ballaMar-07-07 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#21809, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 1

On acoustic or electric?

Dunno, to me that makes a difference on the music I play.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

RSClipse9d7Mar-07-07 07:24 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#21810, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 2

Free bird

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

ezMar-07-07 07:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#21811, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 3

typically I pick up the electric, play the parts I can remember from "under the bridge", and put it back to collect dust for another two months. the acoustic is for freestyling

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

SonicYanMar-07-07 07:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#21812, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
Free bird

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Mar-08-07 08:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#21896, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 5

i have an acoustic...i havent gotten around to buyin an electric

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

bono316Mar-10-07 04:28 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2003
301 posts,
#21967, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 6

Chopsticks. lol j/k
Look up Andreas Segovia, or his most successful student, John Williams (the dude that scored all the Star Wars movies) - really awesome classical music for acoustic guitar. Are you steel or nylon string?

<> <> <>

1998 Eclipse GS
2005 Yamaha YZF R1

cc8ballaMar-10-07 07:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#21973, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-10-07 07:51 PM by cc8balla

Originally posted by bono316
Chopsticks. lol j/k Look up Andreas Segovia, or his most successful student, John Williams (the dude that scored all the Star Wars movies) - really awesome classical music for acoustic guitar. Are you steel or nylon string?

Steel. I play anything that comes to mind, I just learned Soco Amaretto Lime by Brand New. Easy song to play.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

totaleclipse_05Mar-11-07 03:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#21980, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 8

Tenacious D stuff is pretty cool to play lol.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

97RSMar-12-07 01:56 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2001
318 posts,
#21995, "RE: for those who play the guitar..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by cc8balla
Originally posted by bono316 Chopsticks. lol j/k Look up Andreas Segovia, or his most successful student, John Williams (the dude that scored all the Star Wars movies) - really awesome classical music for acoustic guitar. Are you steel or nylon string?
Steel. I play anything that comes to mind, I just learned Soco Amaretto Lime by Brand New. Easy song to play.

i cannot find the correct tabs for that song for the life of me. all the ones on websites ive found were wrong. i tried watching a video of him playing it on youtube but im not good enough to figure out exactly what he's doing.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #21801 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic