Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1665
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt" Previous topic | Next topic
ezJan-23-06 09:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1665, "Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"

small victory for me. I finally got a hold of the father of the kid who hit my car with his bike, and he gave me $400 cash on saturday. (that's the estimate for the damage to my door) Persistance pays off

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76248&mesg_id=76248&listing_type=search

I did all this preparation for small claims just in case, but it's great I didn't have to go that route.

Now... I'm debating if I should shave off the door handles while I'm at it. If optikal was local I'd ask him for his expertise

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
saikouJan-23-06 10:00 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1668, "RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"
In response to Reply # 0

If it were me, I'd keep the handles... our doors look nice with them on.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95_ESi_PersonJan-23-06 10:06 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#1669, "RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"
In response to Reply # 1

I like handles, but not as much as I like buttons!

Good job on getting your money. Now this reminds me, I need to go hunt down some kid that still owes me $50 for working on his brakes, making his car road-worthy. I know where he works.

optikalJan-23-06 12:06 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#1680, "RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"
In response to Reply # 2

shave them!

haha i'm only about 3000 miles away bro

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

youkickedmydogJan-23-06 12:08 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#1681, "RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"
In response to Reply # 3

Holy shlt its, its about time...

FOr the door handles, they gots to go.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

ezJan-23-06 12:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#1686, "RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt"
In response to Reply # 4

can I fly you over optikal? socal winters are great

I was just using the search engine to check out what people have been saying. concerning legality - I never found a single line in the california driving code and I can't seem to find a version of CHP 885 on the net. I think the whole 'illegal thing' is either a myth or implemented in some of the other states (you'd think if any state had a law against something cool for your car, it would be cali)

I'm deciding if I should get them shaved, or just repair the dent, and spend the rest on prokits/camber kit/alignment.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1665 Previous topic | Next topic