Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectYes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1665
1665, Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
small victory for me. I finally got a hold of the father of the kid who hit my car with his bike, and he gave me $400 cash on saturday. (that's the estimate for the damage to my door) Persistance pays off

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76248&mesg_id=76248&listing_type=search

I did all this preparation for small claims just in case, but it's great I didn't have to go that route.

Now... I'm debating if I should shave off the door handles while I'm at it. If optikal was local I'd ask him for his expertise
1668, RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by saikou, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If it were me, I'd keep the handles... our doors look nice with them on.
1669, RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like handles, but not as much as I like buttons!

Good job on getting your money. Now this reminds me, I need to go hunt down some kid that still owes me $50 for working on his brakes, making his car road-worthy. I know where he works.
1680, RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by optikal, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
shave them!

haha i'm only about 3000 miles away bro
1681, RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Holy shlt its, its about time...

FOr the door handles, they gots to go.
1686, RE: Yes! Got my $ from the kid that hit my 2gnt
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
can I fly you over optikal? socal winters are great :)

I was just using the search engine to check out what people have been saying. concerning legality - I never found a single line in the california driving code and I can't seem to find a version of CHP 885 on the net. I think the whole 'illegal thing' is either a myth or implemented in some of the other states (you'd think if any state had a law against something cool for your car, it would be cali)

I'm deciding if I should get them shaved, or just repair the dent, and spend the rest on prokits/camber kit/alignment.
I generated this page in 0.010474920272827 seconds, executing 7 queries.