Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23844
View in threaded mode

Subject: "I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
KaptainMykeMay-04-07 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#23844, "I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"

I am very proud to announce the birth of our first son!

He was born at 10:15 pm on May 1st, 2007.

He weighed in at 8 lbs, 12 oz and 22 inches long!

His name is Cash Sorensen, with no middle name. (Come on, how can you put a middle name after that?!)

More pics and vids later....

Let the comments begin!

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TeamDR1665May-04-07 12:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23845, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 0

Cash Money Sorensen!

Congrats Mykester.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-04-07 12:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23846, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 1

'Grats Myke!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

totaleclipse_05May-04-07 01:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#23847, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 2

Congrats Myke! He looks great, wish you the best!

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Moderator992gntMay-04-07 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#23850, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 3
May-04-07 05:20 PM by 992gnt

Congrats Myke!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

eclipsekaiserMay-04-07 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#23852, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 4

congrats Myke...

-K-

WIDECLIPSEMay-04-07 05:45 PM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#23853, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 5

I remember those days. It's a beautiful thing. Congratulations Myke.

-Roman

kain_99gsMay-04-07 06:12 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#23854, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DR1665
Cash Money Sorensen! Congrats Mykester.

HAHAHAHAHA

As soon as he said no middle name, I was thinking, damnit Money would work.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-04-07 06:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#23856, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 7

Congrats Myke!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

TeamAvengerMay-04-07 06:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#23857, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 8

Congrats!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

eclipse982nrRSTMay-05-07 01:03 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#23858, "RE: I'm A DADDY! It's a BOY! (CASH)"
In response to Reply # 9

Congrats Myke. Isnt it the best feeling it the world!?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #23844 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic