Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19595
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Joined the dark side......" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Jan-02-07 03:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19595, "Joined the dark side......"
Jan-02-07 03:44 PM by cs82685

Well after plenty of troubles with the RS and a massive oil leak, it's been put off to the side for now.

I picked myself up a brand new EVO IX today. She only had 13 miles on her and it's black to match the eclipse. I kept the RS so I'm not a traitor all together, but so far this thing is amazing and I can see it being a while before I step back into the eclipse. It's great to have power windows/locks/mirrors and a black interior. I'm in love

P.S. Pics to come in the AM.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
eclipse_gs_1512Jan-02-07 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19596, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-02-07 04:34 PM by eclipse_gs_1512

I hate you.

Just kidding, congrats on the new ride...I want pics!!!!

*edit*
...and a ride damn it!

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmJan-02-07 04:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#19597, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 1

I hate you sir, because I want your car.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

cc8ballaJan-02-07 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#19598, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 1

Corey, I also hate you.

Congrats..need pics ASAP.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Moderatorcs82685Jan-02-07 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#19599, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512
I hate you. Just kidding, congrats on the new ride...I want pics!!!! *edit* ...and a ride damn it!

lol, sure thing on the ride. The guy who sold it to me's g/f actually lives in Long Valley

Originally posted by injendsm
I hate you sir, because I want your car.

Really, cause I mean my sig clearly says the rs is a POS, but if you want it.... lol.

Originally posted by cc8balla
Corey, I also hate you. Congrats..need pics ASAP.

haha, I'll still fulfill my team member duties and hang out here the most.

You guys can at least be glad you didn't just get into debt up to your eyeballs. My parents are making payments till I start working in the summer, but, after that I have to make the payments and pay them back the 6 months or so of payments that they will have put out for me :ouch where's that smilie of the guy being chased with the axe, I'm gonna be him for a while. I don't even want to know what insurance is gonna look like (hopefully going under my mom's name to save me some {a lot of} dough)

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-02-07 08:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#19605, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 4
Jan-02-07 08:30 PM by eclipzGST

3" turbo back exaust
K&N drop in
DynoFlash EFLASH
Trust me. Shop around and buy the exaust used. You can be at 330-350 AWHP for under $1000.
Congratulations!

One more thing. Buying an Evo isn't going to the "Dark side". It's the "Evol side".

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Nine5eclipse03Jan-02-07 09:12 PM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#19606, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by cs82685
The guy who sold it to me's g/f actually lives in Long Valley

...You didnt buy it from a dealership? Why did that guy only put 13 miles on it?

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-02-07 11:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#19609, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
Originally posted by cs82685 The guy who sold it to me's g/f actually lives in Long Valley
...You didnt buy it from a dealership? Why did that guy only put 13 miles on it?

Maybe the "guy he bought it from" is a car salesman???

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Moderatorcs82685Jan-03-07 01:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#19610, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by eclipzGST
3" turbo back exaust K&N drop in DynoFlash EFLASH Trust me. Shop around and buy the exaust used. You can be at 330-350 AWHP for under $1000. Congratulations! One more thing. Buying an Evo isn't going to the "Dark side". It's the "Evol side".

So true, I've seen it done on a friends, 345 whp with exhaust, mbc, and a reflash. I was actually thinking that instead of getting an exhaust having an electronic cutout welded in before the cat this way it's just a flip of a switch when I want and I can still keep the stock exhaust.

What's even better is the dealership I got it from works with turbotrix (if you've never heard of them they're pretty much the evo/4g63 experts in Jersey), so any work they do is warranteed by the dealership.

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
Originally posted by cs82685 The guy who sold it to me's g/f actually lives in Long Valley
Maybe the "guy he bought it from" is a car salesman???

Yea I meant the salesman.

Moderator992gntJan-03-07 04:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#19612, "RE: Joined the dark side......"
In response to Reply # 8

Congrats, and welcome to the club!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Moderatorcs82685Jan-03-07 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#19613, "RE: Joined the dark side......(PICS)"
In response to Reply # 9
Jan-03-07 06:14 AM by cs82685

Originally posted by 992gnt
Congrats, and welcome to the club!

Thanks. Here are the pics (I took a bunch, lol)

^^^ after the ride home

now it's time to go for a ride

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #19595 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic