Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11479
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
420a-TnthewerksJun-28-06 06:32 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11479, "Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."

Check it out, I was searching around and came upon this thread. Not ONE person said anything about that FUCKING REDICULOUS WING EXCEPT for the NEWB on the last page LOL!

Even Dino gives kudos on page 4! OMG LS1!!!!1 Along with other old schoolers that still around today that would dominate that shit if it were posted in present day.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12549&mesg_id=12549&page=&topic_page=1

Go search it up and let's see some more great rice threads!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
EclipseSixJun-28-06 06:34 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11480, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 0

lmfao, i remember those days, when i would just read and be too afraid to post.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mike_dJun-28-06 07:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#11482, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 1

HAHA those where the good old days. Back then you could slap on a body kit, some wheels and maybe an intake and exhaust and you could go out and win shows.

Also it dosent hurt when its a girl posting.

95 Talon ESi-T

95_ESi_PersonJun-28-06 07:34 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#11487, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 2

I remember when I wanted a body kit... I wanted the VIS Invader front, well, until I saw it in a side shot and how far the nose stuck out and didn't flow at all.

I came here for knowledge and help... with no fear of asking stupid questions!

420a-TnthewerksJun-28-06 07:48 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#11488, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
with no fear of asking stupid questions!

And it shows!

LOL joking!

ModeratoreclipzGSTJun-28-06 08:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11489, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 4

Damn. Was that really FIVE years ago?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

ModeratormicyekJun-29-06 02:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#11497, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 5

Like ^^ said...it was a girl post and all the guys had e-hardons.

And even Dino said he has latent rice tendencies

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Dualgen2Jun-29-06 02:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#11498, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 6

Classic. To many members in that thread that should still be around. Like STAN, who I bought my turbo kit from in 2001 and Kory, etc. lol to 9d9.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

WIDECLIPSEJun-29-06 03:47 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#11504, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 7

LMAO at Jason's post! That's some funny shit.

Originally posted by JasonESi T
I know many here have overused this description...but it just looks so "CLEAN."

I used to want the body kit stuff, hence the user name. I wish I could change that crap.

-Roman

calcio20Jun-29-06 03:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
342 posts,
#11506, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 8

What ever happened to her... Regardless, she was hot... I think?

youkickedmydogJun-29-06 04:51 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#11509, "RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt..."
In response to Reply # 9

That car looks soo nasty, why would anyone want to drive that?

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11479 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic