Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectAhh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=11479
11479, Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Check it out, I was searching around and came upon this thread. Not ONE person said anything about that FUCKING REDICULOUS WING EXCEPT for the NEWB on the last page LOL!

Even Dino gives kudos on page 4! OMG LS1!!!!1 Along with other old schoolers that still around today that would dominate that shit if it were posted in present day.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12549&mesg_id=12549&page=&topic_page=1

Go search it up and let's see some more great rice threads!
11480, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lmfao, i remember those days, when i would just read and be too afraid to post.
11482, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by mike_d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
HAHA those where the good old days. Back then you could slap on a body kit, some wheels and maybe an intake and exhaust and you could go out and win shows.

Also it dosent hurt when its a girl posting.
11487, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I remember when I wanted a body kit... I wanted the VIS Invader front, well, until I saw it in a side shot and how far the nose stuck out and didn't flow at all.

I came here for knowledge and help... with no fear of asking stupid questions!
11488, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
with no fear of asking stupid questions!

And it shows!

LOL joking!
11489, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn. Was that really FIVE years ago?
11497, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Like ^^ said...it was a girl post and all the guys had e-hardons.

And even Dino said he has latent rice tendencies :P
11498, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Classic. To many members in that thread that should still be around. Like STAN, who I bought my turbo kit from in 2001 and Kory, etc. lol to 9d9.
11504, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LMAO at Jason's post! That's some funny shit.

Originally posted by JasonESi T
I know many here have overused this description...but it just looks so "CLEAN."

I used to want the body kit stuff, hence the user name. I wish I could change that crap. :(

11506, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by calcio20, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What ever happened to her... Regardless, she was hot... I think?
11509, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That car looks soo nasty, why would anyone want to drive that?
11511, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by KaptainMyke, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
this thread amuses me highly tia
11519, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Awesome. Now I understand why numbnuts bumped that thread.

If you guys want to clown "The good ol' days," and have a laugh at how the entire enthusiast community was into goofy things like bolt-ons, wings and fiberglass, then go right ahead, but have the decency and respect for another member, whether they haven't posted in five days or five years, to not bump some old thread of theirs, especially in a technical forum just to talk some shit. That is not cool.

Were I the type of person who makes the Pits his first stop on 2GNT, I might have spotted this thread and acted a bit differently, but since I hit the tech forums most of the time, seeing that really bugged me. We should not be dogging the OG members who made this community what it is today.

I hate rice and body kits just as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to bump a five year old thread to be sure I got my two cents in like some kind of asshat. :rolleyes

11520, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Correct, DR1665.

On a side note, I kinda think this guy is cool. With his front bumper.

11521, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah, delete his post and lock that thread.

Its was supposed to be a reflective look into the past, an archive so to speak. Not a place to go bash someone who'll never read it, and bash a car that prolly doesnt even look like that anymore.

Soul Sucking Ass Clown of the year award , in my opinion
11522, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
Correct, DR1665. On a side note, I kinda think this guy is cool. With his front bumper.

Hehe. Chris was cool. That guy flew out to Hartford to personally deliver a 1G head and intake manifold. He carried it on the plane in a duffel bag. ;)
11532, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Originally posted by eclipzGST
Hehe. Chris was cool. That guy flew out to Hartford to personally deliver a 1G head and intake manifold. He carried it on the plane in a duffel bag. ;)

I know how that feels. Grain jumped on a plane and brought me a center console after Daisy was broken into a couple years back. We did some drinking that night before he flew right back. Good guy in my book. :thumbsup
11540, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Yeah that was pretty dumb to bump that thread. Like Malenko said it was just supposed to be a look back at the past and have good laugh about how the times have changed.

Sorry to make this thread, I die now.
11553, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by dsmmyth Correct, DR1665. On a side note, I kinda think this guy is cool. With his front bumper.

Dag, yo. That's heart.
11617, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by MiztahfooLish, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Awesome. Now I understand why numbnuts bumped that thread. If you guys want to clown "The good ol' days," and have a laugh at how the entire enthusiast community was into goofy things like bolt-ons, wings and fiberglass, then go right ahead, but have the decency and respect for another member, whether they haven't posted in five days or five years, to not bump some old thread of theirs, especially in a technical forum just to talk some shit. That is not cool. Were I the type of person who makes the Pits his first stop on 2GNT, I might have spotted this thread and acted a bit differently, but since I hit the tech forums most of the time, seeing that really bugged me. We should not be dogging the OG members who made this community what it is today. I hate rice and body kits just as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to bump a five year old thread to be sure I got my two cents in like some kind of asshat. :rolleyes

Well said.
11516, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by calcio20
What ever happened to her... Regardless, she was hot... I think?

Holy shit dude. WHATUP!
11542, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by whodatt1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn that was a long time ago.. ahh the memories.
lotta Old School members that have just dissapeared.
11556, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by Superman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know i was WTF happened to these people, that was a very long time ago lol. Alot of peeps havent been on in a long time.
11561, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Some of us are still around. paging Killcreap to the white motherfuckin courtsey phone.........lolol
:cheers
11570, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Originally posted by Kirby
Some of us are still around. paging Killcreap to the white motherfuckin courtsey phone.........lolol :cheers

Oh shit. I haven't heard that name in ages...
11571, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The oldest member to reply to that thread was #1278. This forum has come a long long ways since then. I just missed this thread by about 6 months or so. But I remember her seeing sig from time to time.
11618, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by MiztahfooLish, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, some of us are still here.
11619, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by eclipse_99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ahh its funny how people grow-up and change over the years. When i first got my car i was 18 and thaught that neons were cool.
11671, RE: Ahh the good 'ol rice days of 2gnt...
Posted by kelvinb1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice find nublet
I generated this page in 0.010250091552734 seconds, executing 7 queries.