Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #32820
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GTA 4" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
totaleklipse97Apr-28-08 09:28 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32820, "GTA 4"

So ya I'm a complete nerd and got the game at midnight.. so far it's pretty fun. The controls from the car are very hard to get used to and I'm still having trouble with it. Definitely doesn't play the way old GTA titles used to.. but that's not really a bad thing. Graphics are pretty damn sweet and so far somewhat interesting story line. I still haven't got a gun, not as easy (unless you go after cops) to pick one up as in old titles (or I just don't know where to look yet). Map is huge and I really get lost, no idea where I'm going 99% of the time.. Otherwise... seems like it will be a fun game.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DanKidApr-28-08 11:22 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32821, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm not really into the whole GTA series but the people over at the gaming forums that I visit sometimes were drooling over this game and the upcoming Metal Gear game. People were even planning on taking off from worrk to pick up GTA 4. Did you get it for the 360 or PS3? I have a PS3 but don't get to play it as often cause of work, school and kids. I picked up Mario Kart Racing for my kids on Sunday and they have been stuck to the TV ever since.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Apr-29-08 02:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#32822, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 1

GTA 4 rocks. i've had it for almost a week now and it gets really good.

the car is definately harder to drive but once you get used to it, you can drift around the corners fairly easy.

DanKidApr-29-08 03:01 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#32823, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19
GTA 4 rocks. i've had it for almost a week now and it gets really good.

How did you get it so long ago? Hope your not a UPS delivery man. Check out this article about UPS guys stealing shipments of GTA 4. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/684951/UPS_Drivers_Swiping_GTA_IV.html

ModeratorEvuLFleAApr-29-08 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#32824, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll be picking it up at noon.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

soulcontrollerApr-29-08 05:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#32825, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I'll be picking it up at noon.

same.

ModeratorxcasbonxApr-29-08 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#32826, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 5

Damn I need to get paid so I can get this for my 360...

I contributed to the Wiki.

Fallen4ng31Apr-29-08 06:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#32827, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 6

Going to pick mine up tonight after work. I watched some video reviews and this games looks tits.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Diceman19Apr-29-08 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#32828, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DanKid
Originally posted by Diceman19 GTA 4 rocks. i've had it for almost a week now and it gets really good.
How did you get it so long ago? Hope your not a UPS delivery man. Check out this article about UPS guys stealing shipments of GTA 4. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/684951/UPS_Drivers_Swiping_GTA_IV.html

not a UPS man. i have other means.

noboostApr-29-08 07:57 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2007
6 posts,
#32829, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 8

There is no sex in the champagne room.

Keith2172Apr-29-08 08:11 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#32830, "RE: GTA 4"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by noboost
There is no sex in the champagne room.

yet...

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #32820 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic