Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24085
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Your list" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
RSClipse9d7May-10-07 09:49 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24085, "Your list"

Over the past week with the skydiving and trips around the world posts I have been thinking a lot more about what it is I want to do in my time here on earth. I’m not talking about long term dreams about a career, but goals/adventures/activities/whatever you want to call them. I figured it would be kind of cool to see what others have done, want to do, or simply wouldn’t even think of trying. No idea should be ruled out as ridiculous. So post them up, I am looking for ideas.

My to do list (incomplete I’m sure)
-Skydiving (this summer)
-Learn to white water kayak (this summer)
-Compete in, not complete, a triathlon (this summer)
-An Ironman
-Animated into a Simpson’s character
-Complete the “Tough Guy” course (http://www.toughguy.co.uk/home.shtml)
-Hike the Appalachian Trail
-Ice climb
-Ski every major mountain in the US
-Become fluent in Spanish

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
vegasdsmrMay-10-07 10:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24088, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 0

travel...
leave the US for good....
fluent in spanish....
live 500ft. from ocean....
live off the land.....
buy my father a ferarri....
walk the great wall of china.....
meeet chuck norris (not really).....
compete in a strong man competition....

that's all i can think of now... most of my goals are on my fridge and in my wallet...

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RSClipse9d7May-10-07 11:39 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#24090, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 1

I didn't say anything about traveling, good call.

Strong man competition? Are you currently training? That would be amazing.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

edxmonMay-10-07 01:26 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#24092, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 2

Mine are not as deep or meaningful as you guys since I am very young, and havent started to experience anything near what you guys have, so these are going to sound stupid:

-Eat every major international food while IN the corresponding country (pizza in Italy, chinese in China, etc.)

-French kiss a hot french woman in France.

-Visit the most beautiful undiscovered spots in my country (Mexico), that arent swarmed with tourists.

-Skydive, or maybe even fly in a Glider.

-Visit Pompei, Athens, Rome, basically all those historical touristic hotspots.

-Visit all major Gothic Cathedrals.

-Visit Japan.

List goes on but the rest get personal, and really are dependant on alot of other things, while these I can definetly do as long as I live long enough.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

totaleklipse97May-10-07 02:39 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#24095, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 3
May-10-07 04:04 PM by Star Turbo Talon

*by the end of the next year compete in a full length marathon (Sub 4 hours)
*Before I'm 30 finish an Ironman
*Climb a huge mountain
*Backpack thru Europe
*munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen
*Visit India and Asia
*Travel to the Outback and rough it for a month
*skydive solo* and get certified

Just a few off the top of my head.. Some of them I'm currently training for. The marathon will be the easy one. I'm doing a 1/2 by the end of the summer, and a 10k in a few months. The 10k I'm looking at a sub 45 minute time. The 1/2 marathon I'm looking at sub 2 hours already, and I'm not done training. I think Europe might happen after I graduate school and have that grace period to pay student loans. Not sure on the rest.. maybe when I get some time off when I'm older.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-10-07 04:17 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#24098, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 4
May-11-07 10:59 AM by DR1665

My list....

Skydive more than once
Take Stanley's mom out
Finish the harley with all new chrome
Bone stanley's mom
Finish the 2.4L build
have wild sex with stanleys mom
Finish my deck
Get stanley's mom into a hot tub
produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L
Cut back on the felching
Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal
Level out the backyard (dirt)
Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad

Should be an easy year

totaleklipse97May-10-07 04:24 PM
3589 posts,
#24099, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
My list.... Skydive more than once Take Stanley's mom out Finish the harley with all new chrome Bone stanley's mom Finish the 2.4L build have wild sex with stanleys mom Finish my deck Get stanley's mom into a hot tub produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal Level out the backyard (dirt) Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad Should be an easy year

you forgot "have ghey mansecks".. flaming homo! Remind me to kick you in the nuts next time I see you. LOL

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

edxmonMay-10-07 05:28 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#24104, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
My list.... Skydive more than once Take Stanley's mom out Finish the harley with all new chrome Bone stanley's mom Finish the 2.4L build have wild sex with stanleys mom Finish my deck Get stanley's mom into a hot tub produce final dyno numbers from the 2.0L Wake up with stanley's mom and surprise stanley eating his cereal Level out the backyard (dirt) Marry stanleys mom and make stanley call me dad Should be an easy year

This thread will not be complete until picsher of said mother are delivered...

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

EclipseSixMay-10-07 08:13 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#24106, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
\ *munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen\

lol

totaleklipse97May-10-07 10:12 PM
3589 posts,
#24107, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 \ *munch on the biggest cock i have ever seen\
lol

Terri is a douchebag. Nuff said.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

eclipse982nrRSTMay-11-07 03:04 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#24108, "RE: Your list"
In response to Reply # 0

I have always wanted to finally finish my car and get it running REALLY REALLY sooon, but I am lazy and out of money.

Thats my lifetime goal.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #24085 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic