Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #410
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone play World of Warcraft?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxJan-02-06 10:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#410, "Anyone play World of Warcraft?"

My 10 day trial just expired, I'm fucking hooked. Going to get a retail copy right now. It's a great game, I'm not even into shit like this but I always liked warcraft. Anyone play? What server do you play on?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TeamJeff_99gsJan-02-06 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#412, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a bunch of characters but I don't have the time or fast internet connection to play these days. I have characters on Magtheridon (horde) and Lightning's Blade (alliance) along with Matt (HybriDSM).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dualgen2Jan-02-06 10:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#414, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
I have a bunch of characters but I don't have the time or fast internet connection to play these days. I have characters on Magtheridon (horde) and Lightning's Blade (alliance) along with Matt (HybriDSM).

Matt is a nerd and so are you. FACE
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

dsmmythJan-02-06 11:18 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#420, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 2

World of Warcraft is a feeeeeeeling...who needs a social life?

http://media.putfile.com/PurePwnage-WoWisafeeling

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

DarkEclips96Jan-02-06 12:48 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#424, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 3

I plan to get this game soon i think. My friends all got it and are addicted, must be good.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Weezle745Jan-02-06 01:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#430, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 4

i had it and sold it on ebay along with my level 60 warrior for $215. But I miss it and no other game out there compares to it so Im going to pick up just a keycode on ebay or something and start again maybe. But play way less than I used to.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

DarkEclips96Jan-02-06 02:00 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#431, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 5

Just picked up trial from friends house, installin now

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

TeametxJan-02-06 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#432, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkEclips96
Just picked up trial from friends house, installin now

Rock! I hope you have a lot of free time. I know I don't and I play this way more than I should.

Ryan97EclipseRSJan-02-06 05:07 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
135 posts,
#438, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 7

I've got a 60 mage on skullcrusher and a 43 war on archimonde, both are really decked out and I'll let em go for dirt cheap if any 2gnt'rs want the account. $125 bucks...(ask around the account is easily worth 2-300) eclipseryan@msn.com

///97 Eclipse GS\\\
-Greddy Header-Greddy Evo Catback-AEM Short Ram-3 Angle, P&P (AMM Work)-B&M short Shifter-Symborski Kit-

Diceman19Jan-02-06 05:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#440, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 8

i refuse to pay for online gaming. heck, i dont even pay for local gaming.

SupermanJan-02-06 06:18 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
835 posts,
#441, "RE: Anyone play World of Warcraft?"
In response to Reply # 9

alot of people left City Of Heroes for WOW, but came back. I personally play CoH. I am thinking about getting the City Of Villians. Anyone play either of these?? bet you cant guess what my toon's name is lol. no really it is SuperTJEclipse if you play on the justice server.

Superman aka TJEclipse

tjeclipse@yahoo.com or TJEclipse on Google Talk
boomin with 2 10's in tha trunk

RIP Mama 7/13/04

Original Member for the inside the web days, member # 58 on the new forums!

http://www.facebook.com/tjeclipse

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #410 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic