Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2180
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone here play poker?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Jan-30-06 06:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2180, "Anyone here play poker?"

Just wondering if anyone else likes to play as much as I do. My car, my gf, and poker take up more time than school work for me. Anyways I play a lot over on FullTilt, anyone else play? If so where?

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
SILVERNTJan-30-06 06:06 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2181, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 0

i play at work and at home with friends/coworkers. At work we have $100 buy ins

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareJan-30-06 06:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#2182, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by SILVERNT
i play at work and at home with friends/coworkers. At work we have $100 buy ins

Wow your hardcore

Yea I play pretty much every other day.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

RSClipse9d7Jan-30-06 06:17 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#2183, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 2

I don't myself but some of my residents play in online tournaments. They always seem to make the last table but never come away with anything more than $40. I think Partypoker and pokerstars is where they play the most.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

sonikbewmJan-30-06 06:35 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#2186, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 3

I play alot at pokerstars.net. So far I'm undefeated in the tournaments I've entered which puts me winning about 20 tourney's.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

96rs-tJan-30-06 06:36 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#2187, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 4

my buddies and i have poker sunday's ... $20 buy in.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

WIDECLIPSEJan-31-06 11:16 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#2224, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 5

I've never played online, but I'm guessing those sites are mainly hold em' right? We should all get together one night and play if you are able to make private rooms like that.

-Roman

Moderatorcs82685Jan-31-06 03:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#2242, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
I've never played online, but I'm guessing those sites are mainly hold em' right? We should all get together one night and play if you are able to make private rooms like that.

I think most of them have more than just hold 'em the site i'm on has omaha, 7-card stud, razz, etc. Playing together in a private room would be cool, i think you can set them up on party poker

Dualgen2Jan-31-06 03:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#2246, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 7

I live 3 1/2 hrs away from Atlantic City and have been going there every month since last June and 3 times this month. I play mostly NL Hold'em and some Roulette and Blackjack. Used to play cheap tournaments and cash games w/ friends for fun and played online at school last year but now I normally just play in AC. Went this past weekend and saw Steve Danamen(sp?) 2nd place at 2005 main event, carlos mortenson (2001 Main Event Champ), John Gayle, and I met and talked w/ Andrew Black (5th at 2005 main event, Irish Budist guy). He was an awesome guy and whenever he folded a hand he would get up and sometimes talk to me. I got there to get a seat between him and Mortenson before they showed up for the final 4 tables of a $2500 buy in at Borgata. I usually play at Tropicana but I am starting to enjoy Borgata and their hot waitresses more now.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Moderatorcs82685Feb-01-06 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#2270, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Dualgen2
I live 3 1/2 hrs away from Atlantic City and have been going there every month since last June and 3 times this month. I play mostly NL Hold'em and some Roulette and Blackjack. Used to play cheap tournaments and cash games w/ friends for fun and played online at school last year but now I normally just play in AC. Went this past weekend and saw Steve Danamen(sp?) 2nd place at 2005 main event, carlos mortenson (2001 Main Event Champ), John Gayle, and I met and talked w/ Andrew Black (5th at 2005 main event, Irish Budist guy). He was an awesome guy and whenever he folded a hand he would get up and sometimes talk to me. I got there to get a seat between him and Mortenson before they showed up for the final 4 tables of a $2500 buy in at Borgata. I usually play at Tropicana but I am starting to enjoy Borgata and their hot waitresses more now.

That's kind of a funny story because my friend was down there this weekend, and his brother practically lives there. His brother was actually playing with Andrew Black this past week before the tournament, as for my friend he was playing with jevon kearse, maybe one day i'll have the money and the nerve to sit at a 20-40 game and meet famous people, anyways I can't wait to turn 21 so I can go cause I'm only about 1.5 hrs away

madhatter210Feb-01-06 03:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#2271, "RE: Anyone here play poker?"
In response to Reply # 8

I have been playing the milwaulkee's Best light Texas hold'em for a few days now in the down time. It is pretty cool, you can win free cash and prizes and doesn't cost a dime
http://poker.milbestlight.com/?rcmchid=2791656

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2180 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic