Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectAnyone here play poker?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2180
2180, Anyone here play poker?
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone else likes to play as much as I do. My car, my gf, and poker take up more time than school work for me. Anyways I play a lot over on FullTilt, anyone else play? If so where?
2181, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i play at work and at home with friends/coworkers. At work we have $100 buy ins
2182, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT
i play at work and at home with friends/coworkers. At work we have $100 buy ins

Wow your hardcore :P

Yea I play pretty much every other day.
2183, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by RSClipse9d7, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't myself but some of my residents play in online tournaments. They always seem to make the last table but never come away with anything more than $40. I think Partypoker and pokerstars is where they play the most.
2186, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by sonikbewm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I play alot at pokerstars.net. So far I'm undefeated in the tournaments I've entered which puts me winning about 20 tourney's.
2187, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my buddies and i have poker sunday's ... $20 buy in.
2224, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've never played online, but I'm guessing those sites are mainly hold em' right? We should all get together one night and play if you are able to make private rooms like that. :shrug
2242, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
I've never played online, but I'm guessing those sites are mainly hold em' right? We should all get together one night and play if you are able to make private rooms like that. :shrug

I think most of them have more than just hold 'em the site i'm on has omaha, 7-card stud, razz, etc. Playing together in a private room would be cool, i think you can set them up on party poker
2246, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I live 3 1/2 hrs away from Atlantic City and have been going there every month since last June and 3 times this month. I play mostly NL Hold'em and some Roulette and Blackjack. Used to play cheap tournaments and cash games w/ friends for fun and played online at school last year but now I normally just play in AC. Went this past weekend and saw Steve Danamen(sp?) 2nd place at 2005 main event, carlos mortenson (2001 Main Event Champ), John Gayle, and I met and talked w/ Andrew Black (5th at 2005 main event, Irish Budist guy). He was an awesome guy and whenever he folded a hand he would get up and sometimes talk to me. I got there to get a seat between him and Mortenson before they showed up for the final 4 tables of a $2500 buy in at Borgata. I usually play at Tropicana but I am starting to enjoy Borgata and their hot waitresses more now.
2270, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Originally posted by Dualgen2
I live 3 1/2 hrs away from Atlantic City and have been going there every month since last June and 3 times this month. I play mostly NL Hold'em and some Roulette and Blackjack. Used to play cheap tournaments and cash games w/ friends for fun and played online at school last year but now I normally just play in AC. Went this past weekend and saw Steve Danamen(sp?) 2nd place at 2005 main event, carlos mortenson (2001 Main Event Champ), John Gayle, and I met and talked w/ Andrew Black (5th at 2005 main event, Irish Budist guy). He was an awesome guy and whenever he folded a hand he would get up and sometimes talk to me. I got there to get a seat between him and Mortenson before they showed up for the final 4 tables of a $2500 buy in at Borgata. I usually play at Tropicana but I am starting to enjoy Borgata and their hot waitresses more now.

That's kind of a funny story because my friend was down there this weekend, and his brother practically lives there. His brother was actually playing with Andrew Black this past week before the tournament, as for my friend he was playing with jevon kearse, maybe one day i'll have the money and the nerve to sit at a 20-40 game and meet famous people, anyways I can't wait to turn 21 so I can go cause I'm only about 1.5 hrs away
2274, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cs82685
maybe one day i'll have the money and the nerve to sit at a 20-40 game and meet famous people

At Borgata they have a 300/600 limit table, which a lot of pro's play in before tournaments. I just play $1/2 NL where u sit for $60-$300. Nothing crazy. I tend to gamble a lot more $ playing roulette and blackjack.
2271, RE: Anyone here play poker?
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have been playing the milwaulkee's Best light Texas hold'em for a few days now in the down time. It is pretty cool, you can win free cash and prizes and doesn't cost a dime :P
http://poker.milbestlight.com/?rcmchid=2791656
I generated this page in 0.0097270011901855 seconds, executing 7 queries.