Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1614
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Drunk Cat" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleJan-22-06 05:39 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1614, "Drunk Cat"

Look at what my asshole friends did to my cat when they were drunk...

http://media.putfile.com/Drunk-Cat

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MR BLUNT 2gntJan-22-06 06:03 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1617, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 0

That my dear is funny. I wouldnt think so if I were a cat but thats good stuff.

400whp or bust.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonikbewmJan-22-06 06:42 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#1625, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 1

HAHAH....I've done that to my cat so many times. It's great stuff.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

95_ESi_PersonJan-22-06 07:07 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#1629, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 2

That was funny as hell!!!

TeamJeff_99gsJan-22-06 07:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#1630, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 3

You need to find new friends

HybriDSMJan-22-06 07:53 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#1631, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Dualgen2Jan-23-06 02:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1641, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs

Agreed. As a cat person I can't stand that shit. What a waste of human life.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

TeamDR1665Jan-23-06 06:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1647, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Dualgen2
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs You need to find new friends
Agreed. As a cat person I can't stand that shit. What a waste of human life. -Dave

So, they treat your cat that way, do they? Just goes to show how much they care about you and your things, Ash. Just a thought.

djtrickeeJan-23-06 07:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1653, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 7

Wow. thats really lame. Is that you laughing in the background of the video? You are just fucking stupid if you let them do that to a cat.

lame.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

WIDECLIPSEJan-23-06 07:35 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#1654, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 8

If that would have been my dog, I would have seriously whooped their ass. I don't care if I knew them my whole life, they would have left my house with something broken.

-Roman

DarkEclips96Jan-23-06 01:00 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#1688, "RE: Drunk Cat"
In response to Reply # 9

Yea thats retarded, I would never let them do that to one of my pets.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1614 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic