Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #33450
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nation Wide Gas Prices" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic
Keith2172May-30-08 04:55 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33450, "Nation Wide Gas Prices"

Doesn't matter if the filler tube is on the drivers side or the passenger side, you're still taking it in the butt! Where are you located and what are you paying for gas?

Visalia, CA $4.45 for 87 octane $4.65 for 91 octane

$65 to fill my tank, I cried today

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
ModeratortekleinMay-30-08 05:07 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#33452, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 0

Greenville, SC: BP Premium (only thing I use) $3.98/gallon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GMay-30-08 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33454, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by teklein
Greenville, SC: BP Premium (only thing I use) $3.98/gallon

you suck.

premium here just topped 4.09 average
Denver CO

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinMay-30-08 05:20 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#33455, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 2

Nice, mine actually just went down according to my little brother, he uses the same gas I do, and he just paid 3.93 at the same station we always go to.

totaleklipse97May-30-08 07:33 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#33456, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 3

South of Indianapolis,IN and i've been paying from about 4.05 to 4.20 for 91

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Chris97RSMay-30-08 07:54 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2005
229 posts,
#33457, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 4

Pittsburgh, PA just filled up for $3.99 a gallon.

DSM= Doesn't Start Monthly

foggy45May-30-08 08:44 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2003
1032 posts,
#33460, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 5

Omaha, NE $3.78 for 89 (10% ethanol) Premimum will probably break $4 this week though

the gas station that i go to has E-85 for $2.80 a gallon though

Best sum up of working on a 2GNT
DR1665- "#5. Spike that motherfucker on the garage floor and grab a beer. You deserve it."

Ahhhh Priceless . . .
eclipse982nrRST "its actually lightish red"
RoninEclipse2G "yeah, they already have a color for that... it's called PINK"

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-30-08 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#33461, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 5

Northern Indiana - around $3.94 for 87 last I looked.

I contributed to the Wiki.

RoninEclipse2GMay-30-08 08:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#33462, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by foggy45
Omaha, NE $3.78 for 89 (10% ethanol) Premimum will probably break $4 this week though the gas station that i go to has E-85 for $2.80 a gallon though

it can be done
E85 Discussion thread

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Moderatorcs82685May-30-08 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#33463, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 7
May-30-08 08:54 AM by cs82685

Central NJ. I just paid 3.99 to fill the Evo this morning, first time that little 14 gal. tank topped $50. Most places I've seen have topped $4 for premium over the last day or two. I am not looking forward to filling my tank 3 times a week over the next several weeks. . Thank god I'll at least get some reimbursement maybe half.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Moderatorsd_eclipseMay-30-08 08:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#33464, "RE: Nation Wide Gas Prices"
In response to Reply # 9

San Diego, CA - Paid $4.35/gal for 91 this morning.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #33450 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic