Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #296
View in threaded mode

Subject: "paintball" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
kyeclipseracerDec-31-05 06:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#296, "paintball"

Who here plays paintball? What is your setup? Where do you play?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
injendsmDec-31-05 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#297, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 0

i used to play back in middle school/high school, for about 6 years. i stopped once i got in college but im looking to start back again cause its so much fun and a great way to release stress. i had 3 different setups during that time span. i started out with a spyder sonix with a modified trigger, 14" barrel, and some special porting that i did to allow the bolt to come back quicker for faster shooting. my next gun was a tippmann 98 custom with a custom reactive trigger mod, 16" barrel, and some other stuff i cant remember. the last gun that i had was a 2k3 vert autococker which i didnt really do anything too great to it because i got it not that long before i stopped playing. im looking to get one of wgp's newer markers, the autococker pro series i think it is. they look to be close to as good as regular cockers but at a much lower cost.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

talonguy2005Dec-31-05 08:39 AM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#310, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 1

I did play, but someone recently stole all my paintball stuff. I'm gonna be buying a new gun soon.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

SonicYanDec-31-05 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#313, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 2

I tried to get into it. A little expensive. Was fun though. I just have a Spyder Xtra.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

injendsmDec-31-05 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#317, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by SonicYan
I tried to get into it. A little expensive. Was fun though. I just have a Spyder Xtra.

it is expensive which is a big reason why i stopped because it was either cars or paintball and ive been into cars since i was a very little kid so it was a no-brainer.

www.gregsorrells.com

WIDECLIPSEDec-31-05 11:52 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#322, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm looking to get into paintball, because a bunch of my buddies play. I'd like a tippman 98 custom, or an a5, with a flatline barrel and a remote tank. I don't think I'll mod it much past that. But who knows, I might get into it more than I think I'm going to.

-Roman

HipHop615Dec-31-05 02:12 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#333, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 5

I wanna paintball but dont know much about it for the time being I airsoft

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

2point4Dec-31-05 08:34 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#347, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 6

i play, my buddy has four guns and i use whatever he's not. he's got a jt gun, an old school pump, tippman 98 custom, and a tippman a-5. sick toys i tell ya. the best is right around dusk. we play in a little field hidden in a residential district. but it's got alot of trees and small bunker setups. people have been playing in this spot for years. oh, playing by the river's cool also.

eclpsmoneypit95Jan-01-06 07:46 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#361, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 7

I used to play all the time back in the day. (It was an upgrade from bb guns) We played in the woods behind my house and we had two forts set up that were about 1/4 mile away from each other and we would play capture the flag. good times had by all. Just dont play in the winter because the paintballs tend to solidify and they dont exactly break when they hit you. i.e. - it hurts a lot.

That blue car got me boobies once

jsupetranJan-01-06 07:02 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#384, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 8

How much does the sport usually run? I'm finished with school so.... Job equals more fun time

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

injendsmJan-02-06 08:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#407, "RE: paintball"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by jsupetran
How much does the sport usually run? I'm finished with school so.... Job equals more fun time

it all depends on the field and whether or not you bring your own equipment. some fields charge 10 bucks or so to play all day and then you gotta factor in some money for rental equipment, ie. marker, hopper, mask, etc; as well as the cost of paint since a lot of fields dont allow you to use any paint but their own so you can expect to pay 20-60 bucks for that depending on how much you intend to shoot.

www.gregsorrells.com

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #296 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic