Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18313
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?" Previous topic | Next topic
Toro SentadoJun-11-03 07:42 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18313, "Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?"

Just wondering how your car is handling and at what setting you have, front and rear. Or do you have another combination of shocks/springs? Thanks

Toro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
NackersJun-12-03 08:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18364, "RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hopefully I will be able to tell you in a couple weeks. I ordered the Illumna shocks and the ground control coilover sleeves to go with them on my G/F 95 RS.
$423- Illumina shocks shipped from http://www.first-1.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TOK-BU3532-SET-XDP3&Category_Code=SP2-MI-ECL9599&Product_Count=1 (direct link)
$310- ground control coilover sleeves (used from some guy in CA.)

I will be able to tell you exactly how much better they are in a few weeks. I've heard from another DSMer that this exact setup is really good and makes the car feel like its on a rail around corners... hopefully he is right:) .

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CoprEklipzJun-13-03 09:39 AM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#18375, "RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?"
In response to Reply # 1

Ah, you must have gotten those coilovers from bomex on tuners...you're the reason I had to suck it up and buy the teins instead

By the way, I think he means the new true coilovers from tokico. They just came out with them. Hope this helps.

Toro SentadoJun-13-03 03:16 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
22 posts,
#18381, "RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, I went to tokico's web site and they came out with a Coilover kit. That is what I meant. Thanks

Toro

NackersJun-14-03 08:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#18383, "RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?"
In response to Reply # 3

how much where they asking for the coilover kit? I might have rather had thoes... but its a little late now... they are on their way and i know if i turned around and sold them i wouldnt get my money back unless i found some stupid ass kid to sell them to (god knows there are a lot of them:D ) I hope this setup will be good though... also i was wondering, where do you get the hurricane under bars... i have been looking everywhere for them and cant find them

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18313 Previous topic | Next topic