Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAnyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=18313
18313, Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Posted by Toro Sentado, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just wondering how your car is handling and at what setting you have, front and rear. Or do you have another combination of shocks/springs? Thanks

Toro
18364, RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Posted by Nackers, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hopefully I will be able to tell you in a couple weeks. I ordered the Illumna shocks and the ground control coilover sleeves to go with them on my G/F 95 RS.
$423- Illumina shocks shipped from http://www.first-1.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TOK-BU3532-SET-XDP3&Category_Code=SP2-MI-ECL9599&Product_Count=1 (direct link)
$310- ground control coilover sleeves (used from some guy in CA.)

I will be able to tell you exactly how much better they are in a few weeks. I've heard from another DSMer that this exact setup is really good and makes the car feel like its on a rail around corners... hopefully he is right:) .
18375, RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Posted by CoprEklipz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ah, you must have gotten those coilovers from bomex on tuners...you're the reason I had to suck it up and buy the teins instead :)

By the way, I think he means the new true coilovers from tokico. They just came out with them. Hope this helps.
18381, RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Posted by Toro Sentado, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, I went to tokico's web site and they came out with a Coilover kit. That is what I meant. Thanks

Toro
18383, RE: Anyone using Tokico Coilover Kit?
Posted by Nackers, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much where they asking for the coilover kit? I might have rather had thoes... but its a little late now... they are on their way and i know if i turned around and sold them i wouldnt get my money back unless i found some stupid ass kid to sell them to (god knows there are a lot of them:D ) I hope this setup will be good though... also i was wondering, where do you get the hurricane under bars... i have been looking everywhere for them and cant find them
I generated this page in 0.011080980300903 seconds, executing 7 queries.