Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6002
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Which Eibach kit?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
My9t5TalonJan-23-02 08:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6002, "Which Eibach kit?"

which one would you guys reccomend?...I don't really want to slam my car too much as I am going to put 16 or 17's on...and also blitzbdy kit...any suggestions on the shocks shuld use also???...thanx a bunch for all your guys' help...

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
iamnotwhoiamJan-24-02 01:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6003, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 0

most people go with the prokits.. they are approx 1.3in drop all around.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

My9t5TalonJan-24-02 02:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#6004, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 1

thanx man...you don't happen to have that write-up finished yet for the interior lights do you???...I'd love tosee how to do it and how your finished product comes out...

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

iamnotwhoiamJan-24-02 02:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#6005, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 2

not yet.. sorry i need to get that done, but other things keep taking all my time away.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

9D9 MITSU RSJan-24-02 04:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#6006, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 3

had sportlines, got pro kit now. I like the pro kit better with having a fiberglass front. If I had stock bumpers, I'd keep sportlines. just too risky to have when u have fiberglass.

Mystic511Jan-24-02 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#6007, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 4

the pro-kits settle, i think, and the drop is really about 1.6".. or so i heard people say.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

John99RSJan-24-02 07:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#6008, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 5

Yeah, go with the Prokits....and like Mystic said above, they do settle. I have the Tokico blues and it settled more like 1.5/1.6

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Logic3Jan-24-02 09:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#6009, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 6

I have Suspension Techniques 1.3" lowering springs. I love the ride quality and the handleing improvment is awsome. The suspension Tech springs settle like a mother f**ker. I really like the height. It looks mean.

The pic in my sig is after about a month of the springs being on. It sit a tad bit lower now. 1.3" = 1.5/1.6" drop when all is said and done.

vegastoyJan-30-02 03:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#6010, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 7

prokits are sweet!!!!!!!

96 eclipse rs
chrome intake with k&n
gen. 3 altezzas
18" konig imagines
yokahama parada 225-40-18
limo tinted windows
pioneer 9300 deck
custom black interior
viper 800 hf
custom

fasterGSJan-30-02 04:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6011, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 8

Anyone have H&R springs?? That is what I ordered and they droop da car 2". Just wondering if any of you have them and if you like em'??

My9t5TalonJan-31-02 01:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#6012, "RE: Which Eibach kit?"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks like I'm going with the Pro-kit...thanx guys...

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #6002 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic