Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23500
View in threaded mode

Subject: "baer big brake pics uninstalled" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
CarbonFiberRSTApr-12-04 11:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23500, "baer big brake pics uninstalled"

When I get my car back these are going on :-D

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
coppereclipse95Apr-12-04 11:41 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23501, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 0

NICE! Where and how much did you get them?

1995 Eclipse RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CarbonFiberRSTApr-12-04 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#23502, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 1

machv.com they are 13" on "sale" for $675 and i got the $148 zinc/slotted/drilled upgrade b/c i also got the AEM 11.5" rear discs and i didn't want drilled rear discs and smooth front (i am picky, get off me)

CrazyEclipseApr-14-04 03:32 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#23518, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 2

GET EM ON! I WANNA SEE!!!

Undergoing MAJOR modifications, inside and out: Sneek peek at phase 1 and 2 shown;
End of Project Goal - 4/23/04
member# 2498 / girl member# unknown

CarbonFiberRSTApr-14-04 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#23522, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-14-04 05:15 PM by CarbonFiberRST

i will as soon as i get my car back. the plastic bearings in the tranny are shit and 2 of them melted... they were replaced about 2000 miles ago and i only launched it maybe 5 times total during that time period and the 5th time they melted and you could smell it
EDIT: also most of those miles are highway i traveled about 9 hours of highway miles in that 2,000 so hardly any was city... its bullshit >:O

BuckNuttyApr-15-04 02:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#23527, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-15-04 02:10 AM by BuckNutty

dude...i gotta say....your car is dead sexy. And now your gonna have a pimp ass brake set up. You have a website or sumthin with more pics of your ride?

Edit: NM You have a Car Domain account

willmayoApr-16-04 07:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#23559, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 5

mm those look nice, i want some nice brakes...

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

injendsmApr-17-04 04:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#23567, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by willmayo
mm those look nice, i want some nice brakes...

me too.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

xEclipsE RaceRxApr-17-04 04:17 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#23568, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 0

Be sure and get pix of those 11" AEMs too. Im curious about those...a nice side shot of the car would be cool too

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild.
*Beginning Project: Boost

CarbonFiberRSTApr-23-04 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#23627, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 8

omfg, the aem rear brakes are on backorder for another 2 weeks and i've already waited over a month. and of course they already took my money pics by next weekend for the fronts though... i hope

xEclipsE RaceRxApr-24-04 06:13 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#23633, "RE: baer big brake pics uninstalled"
In response to Reply # 9

On your sig, when you got on that flat bed, did you mess up your bumper bad...like bend completley in half and then bend back to normal once it was on the bed? Cuz damn when I got on one, my whole bumper bent in half, I was like AHHHHHHH, but once on the bed it went back to normal. OEM URETHANE BABY YEA

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild.
*Beginning Project: Boost

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #23500 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic