Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17746
View in threaded mode

Subject: "LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanMay-16-03 06:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17746, "LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"

hehehe
delivered to me yesterday.
mwhaaaa mmwhaaaa!

lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MannyyyMay-16-03 08:54 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17752, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Holy cow, six piston! That's some serious stopping power right there... I'm almost afraid to ask how much.

-Manny

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jamesmanMay-16-03 09:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#17754, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

1339 for the entire front kit from tce performance

lates
james

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-16-03 10:28 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#17756, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

So what are you going to put in the front?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

bulloxMay-16-03 11:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#17757, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

umm, hes gonna put those in the front. The other post was about the rears

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-16-03 11:25 AM
2982 posts,
#17758, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

oops my fault. i mean to say, so what are you going to put in the rear

jamesmanMay-16-03 11:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#17759, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm putting the other kit that i posted in the rear. wilwood 2 piston spot calipers, with 12.2 inch disks. The order is already placed for the rear kit so it should be here in about a week and a half. man i can't wait to install these!!!

lates
james

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-16-03 12:39 PM
2982 posts,
#17760, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Oh yea I remember that post now, the one where everyone said why the hell would you want all that power in the back, and you came back sayin that everyone forgets to upgrade the brakes as mush as other parts on the car. Man your are gonna have the pimpest brake setup. So if you dont mind me askin how much are you going to spend total in the end?

jamesmanMay-16-03 01:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#17761, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

when my brakes are done it looks like i will have spent 2139 for the front and the rear all with wilwood calipers. I plan on installing the fronts tomorrow, and the rears should be here in a little while. after i get all these in i'll post more pictures. seeing that my stage 2 hrc kit cost 3500, and the pistons and rods and suck cost another thousand or so, i don't think the price spent on my brakes is really that much, people spend more on wheels, that most of the time have nothing to do with performance, just cosmetic. I decided, if i am going to do the brakes, i am going to do them right, no skimping, no settling, a philosophy that I use on every aspect of my car.

Lates
james

xEclipsE RaceRxMay-16-03 03:34 PM
2982 posts,
#17763, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Dang man your car is going to be more pimp than it already is.

Jesters EclipseMay-17-03 06:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
#17774, "RE: LOOK AT MY NEW CANDY!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm jealous. You HAVE to post pics when you are done.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17746 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic