Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #581
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ok, here it is...how long does it take???" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Previous topic | Next topic
corsagsboApr-29-05 08:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
390 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#581, "Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
May-09-05 04:39 AM by admin4

I am asking this in reference to those of you who have taken delivery of the MS. I have had a couple on order for nearly 3 months and still await delivery. This post is not to start a flame war, so please keep it on topic! If it starts to go elsewhere I will ask that this be removed immediately. I am clearly looking for an average on how long you may have had to sit in suspense. Lee has done alot to expand the performance envelope for us, I fully appreciate his and the ones contributing to the efforts, yet some still can not take advantage of this set-up.

Originally posted by people who bought a MS
Brian Driggs - November 25th, 2004.
White97RS - March 18th 2005
Joe McClary - Ordered mine on 12/04/04
XtremeRS - 2/19/05 payment sent
Rxr_Eclipse - January 12, 2005
EvuLFleA - Feb 20, 2005
Whoddat1 - Dec 16th, 2004
Ryan_Hes - Dec 24th, 2004
CarbonFiberRST - Late Dec 2004
corsagsbo - Jan 2005
HiOnPSI - Feb 18th, 2005
ready4dis - January 28th, 2005
Eclipse2nr - Late 2004

--------------------------------------
know me as santiago
boosted 420a and ej2o..(my 2liter v8 eaters)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Teamdougie2Mar-31-05 03:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#582, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 0

You should just ask Lee. He's on AIM all the time and you can e-mail him. I do know that he's been waiting on parts for a long time and that he's real busy trying to furthur develope the "-extra" code.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

corsagsboMar-31-05 03:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
390 posts,
#583, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks Doug. I have been speaking with him direct and know the situation/situations. For specific reasons I choose not to elaborate on, have now decided it is best to ask those who have one.

know me as santiago

RxR_EclipseMar-31-05 03:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#584, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-31-05 04:00 AM by RxR_Eclipse

I am in the same boat as you, paid for the MS late january and have yet to recieve it. I emailed him about a month ago. No response. I emailed him on sunday. No response. I emailed him on tuesday. No response. A bit discouraging. Although I have not seen him post on here recently either so mabey he is busy building them??? Any response would be nice.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-31-05 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#585, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 3

He is in the process of moving. He was also waiting on cases, last i heard. Give it time. Lee has a wife and newborn daughter, and is also hunting for a job. Cut the limey brit some slack.

I've been waiting just as long as any of you and you don't see me crying.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

RxR_EclipseMar-31-05 05:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#586, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 4

I don't think responding to my email is an unreasonable request. I am really in no hurry, my engine kit won't be here for god knows how long (comming from howell automotive), but it would be nice to get some sort of a response to my emails. Just something saying "Hey I am still waiting on parts, your stuff will be done when I get them finished eta unknown".

Kevin
The old:

The new:

corsagsboMar-31-05 06:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
390 posts,
#587, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-31-05 06:04 AM by corsagsbo

Originally posted by DarkOne
He is in the process of moving. He was also waiting on cases, last i heard. Give it time. Lee has a wife and newborn daughter, and is also hunting for a job. Cut the limey brit some slack. I've been waiting just as long as any of you and you don't see me crying.

I hear ya Dino. I know the situation and can relate to how it is. Hell, I've been there before. Newborn, moving, and in between jobs at one time also. In my position I see it different because if I wasn't able to deliver products within a 3 month period of time, it would be my ass with Chrysler or GM. I am "conditioned" you could say to know what to expect, yet make all attempts to be an understanding and leniant person.

Thank you for confirming on the timeframe, this is all I'm looking for. I am in no way looking to flame the guy.

know me as santiago

TeamDR1665Mar-31-05 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#589, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 6

I've been waiting four months. Lee has told me numerous times that he would be shipping it to me ASAP. Ordinarily, I'd be pissed, but the man has been out of work for some time, is moving, and has a newborn. Considering he's pretty much the only reason this technology exists for us, freeing us from exorbitantly priced, not-specifically-inteded-for-2GNT, AEM products and the now practically useless SAFC, he can have all the time he needs. However, if it's not here in two weeks, I'm gonna yank out my MSnS harness and whip him with it. Haha.

I hear ya on the communications thing, but sometimes you have to have faith.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-31-05 09:19 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#590, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 7

I talked with Lee this week. As dino said he has been tied up moving and he is currently waiting for cases. there are 8 units ready to roll as soon as he can get the cases and mail them. ETA will be in April, they should be in our hands by mid april.

To make your wait easier....just think everyday that lee toys with his MS may be another day he comes up with another idea. that idea may end up in your MS that others may not have yet....!

Ok now heres the raw truth. unless you have your harness in the car nad ready to plugf the MS in, you have no room to be mad because you yourself are behind as well.

All good things take time

Terry

ModeratormicyekApr-01-05 06:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#592, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-01-05 06:54 AM by micyek

This is one of the reasons I decided to buy Matt's 034 EIC setup. I knew Lee was falling behind on orders and I didn't want to be stuck without a good fuel managment system for boogers rebirth. I'm sure he'll get them out, it'll just take time

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

turbo8uApr-01-05 10:39 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#593, "RE: Ok, here it is...how long does it take???"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DarkOne
Cut the limey brit some slack.

i laughed

alluminium anyone?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #581 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Previous topic | Next topic