Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1142
View in threaded mode

Subject: "034EIC help" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
PiKapp504Aug-06-05 10:58 AM
Member since Feb 22nd 2002
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1142, "034EIC help"

Ok folks, I'm FINALLY getting around to installing my 8-injector setup and I've got a few questions. I'm gonna be going with stock primaries and 30lb secondaries. Does anyone have a good map I can use? I've got a decent base map, but I was wondering if anyone had one that was well tuned? I want to run up to 18-20psi and I don't have a wideband to tune by.

Also, I've down a search and I can't find Corbin's 034EIC wiring diagram anywhere! Someone care to hook me up? Thanks in advance!

96 Indy Red Dodge Avenger I4 5spd
225.7whp/227.2wtq @ 10psi, currently running 12-14psi.
HRC Stage III turbo setup
JE 8.8:1 pistons
Eagle rods
block bored .020" over
GReddy FMIC w/ custom piping
1G crushed BOV
SPEC Stage 3 clutch
2.5" DP, 2.5" high flow cat, 3" ERT catback w/ Magnaflow muffler and 3" tip.
much much more...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
tim97rsAug-06-05 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1143, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 0

here is my map for 16 psi wideband tuned to around 11.0-11.5. but keep in mind, where your located things may be different with pressure and temps and such...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamner947Aug-07-05 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#1145, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 1

Here's mine too, stock primary injectors, 40lb/hr secondaries, 1:1 regualtor, stock cams, 16G. This was my old map that I used every day before the MS.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

PiKapp504Aug-10-05 08:20 AM
290 posts,
#1155, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 2

Tim - I have that diagram, but what I was looking for are wiring pictures and what color wires to connect stuff to. Like if I'm using the stock harness for the secondary injectors, which wires are which and where do they connect to the 034EIC. And which wire(s) @ the ECU do I need to tap into for the tach signal, power, etc.

Eagle rods
block bored .020" over
1G crushed BOV
SPEC Stage 3 clutch
much much more...

ModeratorCorbinAug-11-05 06:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#1158, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-11-05 06:52 AM by Corbin

Like this maybe:

http://www.2gnt.com/www/corbin/95ECU.html

You'll have to pick the injector harness apart to see which wire is which. You might also check your EIC connector to see if it matches up to what Tim posted.

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
Now with more power and fewer leaks

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

PiKapp504Aug-11-05 10:50 AM
290 posts,
#1159, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 4

Corbin, care to make a weekend trip and help me install/wire this thing up and tune it? I'm in Lynchburg, VA now...so about 155 miles south of Manassas, straight down 29. And that offer goes for anyone else that's familiar with the 034EIC. Free food, drinks, beer, and a place to crash. Any takers?

And I've got a 96 so my wiring diagram won't be the same as that.

Eagle rods
block bored .020" over
1G crushed BOV
SPEC Stage 3 clutch
much much more...

PiKapp504Aug-13-05 10:40 AM
290 posts,
#1164, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 5

Tim, what injectors were/are you using for your secondaries? If they're not 30lbers, I'll have to adjust a few things.

Eagle rods
block bored .020" over
1G crushed BOV
SPEC Stage 3 clutch
much much more...

tim97rsAug-13-05 11:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#1165, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by PiKapp504
Tim, what injectors were/are you using for your secondaries? If they're not 30lbers, I'll have to adjust a few things.

good point, i am runninig accel 40's

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

HomeyNYAug-13-05 12:12 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
69 posts,
#1166, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 7

off topic but right forum anyone know how big the srt4 stage 0 injectors are? thats what im using as my secondary ones. thanx

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,hahn stage 2 turbo,built block, port polished and all the goodies underneath, 17 in Excel DL-46 gunmetal rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,Alpine CVA-1005,4 monitors,Custom gauges

ChamukoAug-14-05 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#1173, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 8

look it up. But note, that they are rated at a higher pressure then our own. Ill try and get the info.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

PiKapp504Jan-12-06 04:01 AM
290 posts,
#1734, "RE: 034EIC help"
In response to Reply # 9

Which wire on the ECU is the Tach signal? Or is there another location I can tap into that signal? I'm probably going to mount my ECU by the stock computer. I'd love to mount it inside, but I hate running wires and vacuum lines through the firewall.

Also, can I just get that resistor @ Radio Shack?

Eagle rods
block bored .020" over
1G crushed BOV
SPEC Stage 3 clutch
much much more...

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1142 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic