Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #484
View in threaded mode

Subject: "It is that time of year again....." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsMar-27-05 08:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#484, "It is that time of year again....."

I'M STARTING TO GET EXCITED MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! YOU BETTER START GETTING FUCKING EXCITED TOO!!!!!

So we are around 4.5 months away from the 2005 DSM Shootout. This forum should be BOMBARDED with all KINDS OF shit!! Caravan arrangements, stories from last year, bench racing, plan making, pictures, etc. Come on guys! The SHOOTOUT is almost here!@!!!!! JUMP UP IN THE AIR AND SING AND SHIT! The best part of the year is fast approaching. We should be going FUCKING CRAZY!

Also anyone who doesn't go to the shootout this year will be banned forever from the board. That is all.

This has been Jeff's annual "OH SHIT THE SHOOTOUT IS ALMOST HERE" thread.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
kain_99gsMar-27-05 08:33 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#485, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Also anyone who doesn't go to the shootout this year will be banned forever from the board.

i don't wanna get bant =< but i really doubt i am gonna be able to make it. i will read through all of your exciting posts though. [br />

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleklipse97Mar-27-05 08:34 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#486, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 0

hahaha jeff your great! btw i still need a floor to sleep on, prolly hit up chris and Mike to make sure they have a room. I wish I could be more excited than i am. Im getting paid by work to go to the shootout but my bonus check will be here to late this year to finish my turbo dreams. I really don't think i will have the snail hooked up and if i do it will be so outta tune i'd be scared to run it. I want to see more people run some sub 12 second times this year, well hell anyone run a sub 12second time! I will donate $10 to the 2gnt shootout fund, and maybe we can get more people to donate and encourage people to actually race this year and not piss and moan. (they wouldn't let me run my neon rental last year i didn't pass tech)

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-28-05 02:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#487, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

JenMar-28-05 02:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#488, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 2

Alright, you asked for it.

Line up with me so I can school you like a Honda. I'll show you how it's done, motherf*****!!!

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-28-05 03:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#489, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Jen
Alright, you asked for it. Line up with me so I can school you like a Honda. I'll show you how it's done, motherf*****!!!

I'll let you use my car too since none of yours run.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

JenMar-28-05 04:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#490, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclipzGST

That's very thoughtful of you, but one of them will run. And if it's only to beat Jeff's ass

I'm thinking 4 months should be enough to get the 90 back together. We dropped the block in this weekend and all the parts are finally here. Now all we need to do is untangle that wire mess and hope it'll start...

10 seconds, here I come! Jeff, are you scared? LMAO!

TeamJeff_99gsMar-28-05 04:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#491, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Jen
Jeff, are you scared? LMAO!

Hell yes I am if you have the 90 running. I don't think my Talon will make it this year, so I will either be in a stock GS-T or riding with a friend. After the Evo is gone I will be looking for a Spyder, so maybe we can do a heads up drop-top race.

JenMar-28-05 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#492, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-28-05 05:00 AM by Jen

Hell yes I am if you have the 90 running.

I wouldn't be too scared just yet considering it's current state (and state for the past 4 years or so)

After the Evo is gone I will be looking for a Spyder, so maybe we can do a heads up drop-top race.

We can do that. I'm always up for a top-less race... j/k

Edit:
Originally posted by eclipzGST

I'll take you on too, just for being one of those 4G63 assholes

madhatter210Mar-28-05 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#493, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 8

I'll live only 2 hours away this year and I have my room already, so no excuses from me. And hrmmmm what to wear......

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

TeamAvengerMar-28-05 05:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#494, "RE: It is that time of year again....."
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-28-05 06:13 AM by Avenger

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
hahaha jeff your great! btw i still need a floor to sleep on, prolly hit up chris and Mike to make sure they have a room. I wish I could be more excited than i am. Im getting paid by work to go to the shootout but my bonus check will be here to late this year to finish my turbo dreams. I really don't think i will have the snail hooked up and if i do it will be so outta tune i'd be scared to run it. I want to see more people run some sub 12 second times this year, well hell anyone run a sub 12second time! I will donate $10 to the 2gnt shootout fund, and maybe we can get more people to donate and encourage people to actually race this year and not piss and moan. (they wouldn't let me run my neon rental last year i didn't pass tech)

Tech? What tech? I think there will definitely be some 12 second runs by board members. I'm sure there will be at least 1 sub 12, 11 2gnt there (and we all know who's it is also). I'll run the 2gnt event and maybe a pass or 2 on Sunday. I going to keep the number of runs down to about 5 for the weekend so I need to make them count.

Goal for this year ... drive home in my car!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #484 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic