Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #110258
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Slo2g's re rebuild" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gOct-13-08 06:36 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110258, "Slo2g's re rebuild"

Well some of you know I finally got the car boosted and then 1 week before the SO I spun a rod bearings and messed up taking the eclipse to the local SC meet and the SO. Since then I have been saving some cash to rebuild again. The original build was a generic set up 8.8 Wiseco pistons, Eagle H beams for the bottom end. New set up is going in it is 10.5 comp CP pistons, and some H beams as well. Well enough talk, if you have any questions just ask, here are some pics...

PS: Thanks Terry for helping me out with the board!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
97AllMtrOct-13-08 07:15 PM
Member since Jul 20th 2007
175 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110259, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 0

That sucks, that second picture makes me sick. Good luck on the rebuild though. I like the first pic, 1g and 2g, is there another garage with a 3g and 4g?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slo2gOct-13-08 07:34 PM
1074 posts,
#110262, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't plan on ever owning a 3g or 4g, I don't consider them "eclipses". Just my opinion though.

ModeratortekleinOct-14-08 02:41 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#110264, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 2

Awesome Slo!

Hurry up so we can do mine

Flipboi89Oct-15-08 06:56 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110273, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 3

have fun on the rebuild, your first?

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

Slo2gOct-15-08 10:51 AM
1074 posts,
#110274, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 4

No, RE rebuild. Second.

lild14Oct-15-08 02:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#110276, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 5

good luck with the build man. can i ask where you got the pistons?

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Slo2gOct-15-08 03:05 PM
1074 posts,
#110278, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 6

I got them from www.raceeng.com Great place, I actually called them and made the order. They are located in Fla so I got my order on Friday and placed it on that Wed afternoon. I highly recommend them. Great prices too!

Warmage12Oct-15-08 04:31 PM
Member since May 24th 2008
168 posts,
#110279, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 7

Awweee...zac...what...tdc not good enough? lol. j/k. I know... i know...

I love my car...
I love Horsepower...
I love reliability...
So why do i own a DSM again?

Slo2gOct-15-08 04:43 PM
1074 posts,
#110280, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 8

Over 2 months for one rod and ARP mains vs 2 days for 10.5 comp pistons....hmmmm.

ModeratortekleinOct-16-08 05:38 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#110284, "RE: Slo2g's re rebuild"
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-16-08 05:39 AM by teklein

Originally posted by Warmage12
Awweee...zac...what...tdc not good enough? lol. j/k. I know... i know... I love my car... I love Horsepower... I love reliability... So why do i own a DSM again?

You suck at life Jesse. Just so you know.

And Zac, post some pics up of your megasquirt wiring! Looks amazing, other people should see

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #110258 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic