Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #124369
View in threaded mode

Subject: "eBay EGR block offs." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorCODE4Feb-27-09 08:53 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124369, "eBay EGR block offs."

Bought them on eBay, from user l98guy. They are pretty beefy and are solid.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NemoFeb-27-09 09:14 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124370, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 0

Those look good. What did they run you?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorCODE4Feb-27-09 09:20 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#124371, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 1

$10 shipped.

---

2012 2500HD LML

ModeratortekleinFeb-27-09 10:01 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#124372, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 2

Same ones I have!

That seller is awesome too.

Mine rock, beefier than the Mopar counterparts.

scorpo86Feb-28-09 12:40 AM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#124374, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 3

i think that the egr is for emissions, right? what is the benifits for the egr block off?

95eclipse420AFeb-28-09 04:57 AM
Member since Jan 01st 2005
139 posts,
#124378, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by scorpo86
i think that the egr is for emissions, right? what is the benifits for the egr block off?

Well, first off you get like 20 more hp....haha... really it keeps your intake charge cleaner by not polluting it with exhaust gasses.

Banned

RoninEclipse2GFeb-28-09 09:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#124379, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 5

blocking off the EGR keeps your engine from recirculating hot dirty exhaust back through your intake. it helps to prevent carbon buildup and if you're running a turbo you don't have sudden intake temp spikes that could potentially cause nasty detonation.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

scorpo86Feb-28-09 02:52 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#124381, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by 95eclipse420A
Well, first off you get like 20 more hp....haha...

Lmao, i wish it would make 20 more just from that. i just bought them from the same guy. they look soild so ill be happy

halfasss101Feb-28-09 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#124383, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 7

Ya those look pretty good. That is something that i would have no problem buying off of ebay. Can't really screw that up after you have a template for it.

Originally posted by bullettdsm Recommendations are that you get drunk and sit idly by to stare at your car while nothing happens to it. End results seem to be that you will be happy.

john97esMar-01-09 09:17 AM
Member since Jul 11th 2007
18 posts,
#124389, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 8

I think I bought my block-off plates from the same guy.

built and boosted 420a avenger

NemoMar-01-09 08:32 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#124396, "RE: eBay EGR block offs."
In response to Reply # 2

More than fair-can't go wrong there.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #124369 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic