Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #400
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Aug 14 uh oh....." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
thegameJan-23-04 04:18 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#400, "Aug 14 uh oh....."
Jan-23-04 04:27 AM by thegame

well.... i just checked norwalks site http://66.194.152.134/taxonomy/page/or/5 and looks like the day before the shootout is Kids Night! Koffel’s Place Comp! Half Scale Dragster JD! wtf? it has a * by it, but it doesnt say what the * means. humm.....

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ashaleenicoleJan-23-04 04:54 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#403, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 0

i was under the impression this thing lasted for the whole weekend

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTJan-23-04 05:27 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#404, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 1

its a weekend long, but the races dont officially start till sunday

Diceman19Jan-23-04 05:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#408, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 1

the shootout is Sunday ONLY. saturday is normally a different event. last year, the event was the import nationals. this year, it is obviously not. ha. there was a lot of rice last year at the nationals, maybe we can get to these kids before the ricers do. normally, saturday, everyone hangs out or goes to cedar point.

ashaleenicoleJan-23-04 07:56 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#409, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 3

How will i find everybody when im there??

Diceman19Jan-23-04 08:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#412, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 4

we all normally meet at the BW. there will most likely be a crapload of eclipses. just start asking people if they are from 2gnt.

TeamDR1665Jan-23-04 01:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#416, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 5

Some of us will be at the Norwalk Inn or somewhere between the two hotels stubling around drunk. LOL. Cedar point sounds good, but we should definitely have some sort of 2GNT throwdown imo.

HybriDSMJan-23-04 01:55 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#417, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by ashaleenicole
How will i find everybody when im there??

Let's do this. A little closer to SO time, we'll all compile a list of who is staying where, and then come up with a time to meet at BW as a 2gnt event. Alot of people are at BW and that's the best meeting place, so when it gets closer we'll all set up a way for everyone to find each other. The planning will get done at a later date.

Don't worry about the logistics. Everything will work itself out. See ya there in 8 months

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

95 silver gsJan-23-04 03:23 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#419, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 7

it's a jr dragster race. NO big deal and it isn't set in stone either. I will probaly go to it to watch seens i use to race a jr. pretty bad alot of there cars are faster then ares. lol my bro might race there on saturday.

TeamXtremeRSJan-23-04 04:53 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#422, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 8

We had a 2gnt meeting time set last year. I'm sure we will be doing the same thing this year. It's actually kinda cool that there wont be anything really going on at the track on saturday, which gives us more time to hang out and mess around with the cars (and get tons of video and photos for the SO movie!) Everyone that goes from 2gnt, has to be at this meeting if they want their picture on the SO movie haha

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

soulcontrollerJan-23-04 09:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#430, "RE: Aug 14 uh oh....."
In response to Reply # 9

ill be sportin the 2gnt shirt. cedar point maybe? that sounds awesome hehe.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #400 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic