Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectAug 14 uh oh.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=400
400, Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by thegame, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well.... i just checked norwalks site http://66.194.152.134/taxonomy/page/or/5 and looks like the day before the shootout is Kids Night! Koffel’s Place Comp! Half Scale Dragster JD! wtf? it has a * by it, but it doesnt say what the * means. humm.....

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April
403, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i was under the impression this thing lasted for the whole weekend
404, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its a weekend long, but the races dont officially start till sunday
408, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the shootout is Sunday ONLY. saturday is normally a different event. last year, the event was the import nationals. this year, it is obviously not. ha. there was a lot of rice last year at the nationals, maybe we can get to these kids before the ricers do. :-) normally, saturday, everyone hangs out or goes to cedar point.
409, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How will i find everybody when im there??
412, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
we all normally meet at the BW. there will most likely be a crapload of eclipses. just start asking people if they are from 2gnt.
416, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Some of us will be at the Norwalk Inn or somewhere between the two hotels stubling around drunk. LOL. Cedar point sounds good, but we should definitely have some sort of 2GNT throwdown imo. :thumbsup
417, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ashaleenicole
How will i find everybody when im there??

Let's do this. A little closer to SO time, we'll all compile a list of who is staying where, and then come up with a time to meet at BW as a 2gnt event. Alot of people are at BW and that's the best meeting place, so when it gets closer we'll all set up a way for everyone to find each other. The planning will get done at a later date.

Don't worry about the logistics. Everything will work itself out. See ya there in 8 months.:cheers
419, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by 95 silver gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it's a jr dragster race. NO big deal and it isn't set in stone either. I will probaly go to it to watch seens i use to race a jr. pretty bad alot of there cars are faster then ares. lol my bro might race there on saturday.
422, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We had a 2gnt meeting time set last year. I'm sure we will be doing the same thing this year. It's actually kinda cool that there wont be anything really going on at the track on saturday, which gives us more time to hang out and mess around with the cars :) (and get tons of video and photos for the SO movie!) Everyone that goes from 2gnt, has to be at this meeting if they want their picture on the SO movie haha
430, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ill be sportin the 2gnt shirt. cedar point maybe? that sounds awesome hehe.
623, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We should get together a 2gnt car area....somehow. That would be cool to get a section for us. I remember seeing a few of the michigan guys all parked next to each other.
628, RE: Aug 14 uh oh.....
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Look for 2gnt stickers on da rides too. I know i have 2 of em on my back windows. Norwalk Inn should be all 2gnt this year, no one else was their last year.

EDIT: I remember reading a post by Buschur that Saturday was gonna be a car show type event for all, so perhapse we could meet at that.
I generated this page in 0.014853000640869 seconds, executing 7 queries.