Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1049
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Star Turbo Talon" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
dmt111701Oct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2004
130 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1049, "Star Turbo Talon"

I bought A/C compressor from him. The clutch was locked up upon arriving. He resolved the problem right away. I would defiantly buy from again

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MurfsmasterOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Mar 22nd 2005
175 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#739, "Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 0

I recommmed this guy to any potential buyer of his parts. Good price, good guy and even gave me some extra bolts i might need.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#740, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 1

one of the coolest, and reliable 2gnt members, will go out of his way for almost anyone, and he owns a Superbee, need i say more?

RST95eclipseOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Oct 19th 2004
403 posts,
#745, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 2

Totally professional and trustworthy. No question about it, definately a Good Guy.

SilverBullet20gOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#764, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 3

Good guy, Thanks for the fuel pump parts!!

(parting out 95 GS)

turbo8uOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#765, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 4

terry saved my frikkin nuts, definately an awesome guy...let me know if you ever need anything terry

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#767, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 5

findme a good 2.4 block......

turbo8uOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#768, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
findme a good 2.4 block......

dude ive had for so long but i used it....doh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

MalenkoOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#779, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 7

awesome guy, got me 6 fog light bolts, and they got her ein like 3 days.
It means alot when someone goes out of their way to help you out with something as innsignificant as 6 bolts

pfmicksOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#782, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by SILVERNT
one of the coolest, and reliable 2gnt members, will go out of his way for almost anyone, and he owns a Superbee, need i say more?

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

eklipzOct-19-08 10:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
#799, "RE: Star Turbo Talon"
In response to Reply # 9

I bought a few parts from him a while back. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping too. Will definitely do business again, Thanks Terry

95 Eclipse GS || Custom 9.6:1 JE Pistons || Eagle H-Beam Rods || MLS Headgasket || SBI Lifters || SBI adjusters || Fidanza Cam Gears || AFX Underdrive Pulley || Melling Oil Pump || 97 Front end Conversion || GTR Wing || MSD Ignition || Accel wires|| AEM Cold Air Intake || P&P intake manifold ||P&P Intake Ports || Jeep TB Mod || EGR Block off plates || NGK Plugs || Front/Rear/Lower Strut bars || VIS coilovers || Clear corners ||custom headliner || in dash LCD screen || PS2 || Eclipse CD player|| 18" Racing Hart C4 || B&M Transcooler || Final Drive Gears || Shift Kit || Energy Suspension Motor Mounts || Torque Converter Kill Switch || Solid front mount ||

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1049 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic