Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2525
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?" Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoMar-26-04 06:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2525, "Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"

Like it says, I got all the MT stuff in but I need 2 more clips. So can I pick these up at pep boys? Or is it a dealer only part?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-26-04 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2526, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Chamuko
Like it says, I got all the MT stuff in but I need 2 more clips. So can I pick these up at pep boys? Or is it a dealer only part?

Probably dealer only. Mitsu part # MB367526 , you need two.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiMar-26-04 02:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#2527, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 1

You got the ones that are inside too right?

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

thegameMar-27-04 09:27 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#2529, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 2

dealer part

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-28-04 02:46 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#2530, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 3

Are you talking about the clip that holds the linkage to the shift arms on the trans or the shift cables in the bracket. both clips i have bought at parts stores. I just take in one that i have and match it up.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion - Niche 17" chrome shoks - Stillen front and rear sway bars - Koni yellows wrapped with eibach - Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - Tenzo-R seats/4 pt harness - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, 355 neon tranny, stage 2 MIBA clutch, Power doors, 450 Turbo injectors, Adj Fuel reg/return line, Backseat eliminator kit(my design), GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

ChamukoApr-03-04 07:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#2576, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 4

What stores? I already tried pepboys and kragen.

Member # 751

(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-05-04 10:12 AM
8331 posts,
#2581, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 5

I matched mine up at a local pepboys.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion - Stillen front and rear sway bars - Koni yellows wrapped with eibach - Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - Tenzo-R seats/4 pt harness - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - Shortened shifter - Tokico Adj wrapped with H&R - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, stage 2 MIBA clutch, 450 Turbo injectors, Adj Fuel reg/return line, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

ChamukoApr-05-04 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#2583, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 6

In the HELP section? Damn maybe I should go to some others...

Member # 751

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-07-04 05:52 PM
8331 posts,
#2585, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to Reply # 7

Well not exactly in the help section but where all the bolts and drawers are for the various clips ect. The cable to shift arm is just a very small cotter pin. the clip for the cable to bracket is a clip that has been used for over 30 yrs in all cars. If you go ask for the cable to bracket clip they will have no idea what you are looking for thats why you need to take one in and match it up.

Terry
96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion - Stillen front and rear sway bars - Koni yellows wrapped with eibach - Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - Tenzo-R seats/4 pt harness - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Tokico Adj wrapped with H&R - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, 450 Turbo injectors, SFMU/return line, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2525 Previous topic | Next topic