Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #669
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New linkage bushings" Previous topic | Next topic
daltahMay-12-03 02:33 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#669, "New linkage bushings"

I dont have one of the bushings on one of my linkage cables.The one that connects to the tranny.Can i buy a new and if so where and how much?Also how hard would it be to take it off and put the new bushing in.Is their any harm in their not being a bushing their?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
TeamMichael_97RSMay-13-03 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#678, "RE: New linkage bushings"
In response to Reply # 0

The shufting will be extremely sloppy with a bushing an dprobably won't even engage into gear. the problem is, the dealer will want to sell you the whole linkage and not a bushing separate.

Try a boneyard or http://www.allmitsubishi.com and see if you can get just a bushing in good condition.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

daltahMay-13-03 03:18 PM
240 posts,
#687, "RE: New linkage bushings"
In response to Reply # 1

Their is no where else to buy the bushings?Also is their something else i could use like jbweld?

juggaloMay-15-03 11:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#703, "RE: New linkage bushings"
In response to Reply # 2

couldn't you just use washers?

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

daltahMay-15-03 02:35 PM
240 posts,
#707, "RE: New linkage bushings"
In response to Reply # 3

how could i use washer for bushings?

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #669 Previous topic | Next topic