Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1188
View in threaded mode

Subject: "i think she just blew :( POS" Previous topic | Next topic
InFiNiT3Jun-11-03 12:33 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1188, "i think she just blew :( POS"

Drove down to the tranny shop today. (cause after the shift kit my shifts are erratic and slipping) park (fine) reverse (fine) Drive (eratic , slips , will not go out of 2nd gear *4500rpm @ 25mph*, does not creep.... does not hold its own at an incline*like its in N*)2nd (same as Drive) 1st (pure slippage)have to get it up to 4l rpms to move. keep in mind this is after the shift kit.... anyone else have any of the same simtoms at 1st? what'd you do to fix this?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
shuwa29Jun-11-03 12:55 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1189, "RE: i think she just blew :( POS"
In response to Reply # 0

might check your sensors. input and output speed sensors. just an idea.
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerJun-11-03 01:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1190, "RE: i think she just blew :( POS"
In response to Reply # 1
Jun-11-03 01:40 PM by soulcontroller

hehe, thats your solution to all problems shuwa. jk.

i dont know what else it could be infinit3. you said you went through the install really slow, and made sure you had everything right the 2nd time through, and your still having problems... fluid levels are ok. there has to be something wrong on your re-install though. did you put the piston with the snap ring back in the right way? i almost put mine in backwards. make sure its right...

DirtyJun-11-03 04:29 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#1195, "RE: i think she just blew :( POS"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn man! Sorry to hear that. Are you sure you didn't drill a wrong hole.
Is your trans range sensor pluged up?
Are you sure the rings on the pistons were still sealed when you reinstalled them. I'm not sure what could be wrong since there were so many little things that come apart and move. Hope you figure it out soon man. Good luck!

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

jsupetranJun-11-03 05:11 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#1212, "RE: i think she just blew :( POS"
In response to Reply # 3

damn that suck man. try posting in the general section though... at least more people will see the post.
-------jezreel

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1188 Previous topic | Next topic