Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjecti think she just blew :( POS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=1188
1188, i think she just blew :( POS
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Drove down to the tranny shop today. (cause after the shift kit my shifts are erratic and slipping) park (fine) reverse (fine) Drive (eratic , slips , will not go out of 2nd gear *4500rpm @ 25mph*, does not creep.... does not hold its own at an incline*like its in N*)2nd (same as Drive) 1st (pure slippage)have to get it up to 4l rpms to move. keep in mind this is after the shift kit.... anyone else have any of the same simtoms at 1st? what'd you do to fix this?

1189, RE: i think she just blew :( POS
Posted by shuwa29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
might check your sensors. input and output speed sensors. just an idea.
later
1190, RE: i think she just blew :( POS
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hehe, thats your solution to all problems shuwa. jk.

i dont know what else it could be infinit3. you said you went through the install really slow, and made sure you had everything right the 2nd time through, and your still having problems... fluid levels are ok. there has to be something wrong on your re-install though. did you put the piston with the snap ring back in the right way? i almost put mine in backwards. make sure its right...
1195, RE: i think she just blew :( POS
Posted by Dirty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn man! Sorry to hear that. Are you sure you didn't drill a wrong hole.
Is your trans range sensor pluged up?
Are you sure the rings on the pistons were still sealed when you reinstalled them. I'm not sure what could be wrong since there were so many little things that come apart and move. Hope you figure it out soon man. Good luck!
1212, RE: i think she just blew :( POS
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
damn that suck man. try posting in the general section though... at least more people will see the post.
-------jezreel

I generated this page in 0.0083310604095459 seconds, executing 7 queries.