Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4233
View in threaded mode

Subject: "MTX plug for swap" Previous topic | Next topic
MitsuEclipseGSFeb-16-07 04:10 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4233, "MTX plug for swap"

Does anyone have a pic of the plug needed for the swap. I read that there is a plug that the autos dont have that you need for the swap. I searched but couldnot find any info except for just "wire in the mtx plug". If noones has a pic could someone tell me the wire colors so I can pull it from the junk yard. Thanks and points to who ever can help me with this before tomorrow.
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-16-07 05:43 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4234, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 0

you need the speed sensor plug and the reverse sensor plug

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MitsuEclipseGSFeb-16-07 09:31 PM
375 posts,
#4235, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 1

Are they attached to the vehicle wiring harness? If so do you know what color the wires are the the 2 plugs?
-Todd

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonFeb-18-07 07:46 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#4236, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 2

thye are attached to a manula trans car but not an auto car if thats what your asking. I am not sure what wire colors they are off the top of my head. Check the repair manual.

Terry

ChamukoFeb-18-07 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#4237, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 3

Its in my write up.

I really should finish it and put it on the wikki

http://www34.brinkster.com/chamukogs/ATtoMT%20with%20pictures%20in%20document_files/reverse.bmp

http://www34.brinkster.com/chamukogs/ATtoMT%20with%20pictures%20in%20document_files/vss.bmp

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

MitsuEclipseGSFeb-19-07 05:41 AM
375 posts,
#4238, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 4

Those were the same color codes that I ended up getting. Thanks, and points to both of you.
-Todd

OzEclipseMar-02-07 03:36 AM
Member since Jan 12th 2007
6 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4239, "RE: MTX plug for swap"
In response to Reply # 5

Good question, I was wondering the same.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4233 Previous topic | Next topic