Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1474
View in threaded mode

Subject: "what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
soldier101Jul-13-03 04:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1474, "what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"

I hate my auto, tell me some good times so ill love it again

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
soulcontrollerJul-13-03 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1477, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 0

hmm, i havent hit the track since i went turbo...

i know dougie2 was hitting low 13s/high 12s with his...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSMkarzJul-14-03 04:25 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
184 posts,
#1502, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 1

For the love of all thats pure and good!!! that is awsome low 13s high 12s? I GOT TO GO BOOST!!!! As soon as I get a house(wifes orders)I can get boost. For know Im looking at all the trans mods,modern t.b., and ported manifold. In a way I think even if I had the money for the turbo kit I would still do these mods first. WELL enough dreaming for this post I've got Dr. bills to pa My son is worth every penn

TeamLSR member @ landspeedracing.com

DSMkarzJul-14-03 04:28 PM
184 posts,
#1503, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-14-03 04:29 PM by DSMkarz

Oh yeah 18.53. Thats were the much much more in my sig comes in!

Dark RingleaderJul-15-03 03:51 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
#1515, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 3

did you run with those 18's on? if so that is DEFINITELY where those 18.5's came from those mr7's aren't exactly light.

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

ChamukoJul-15-03 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#1525, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 4

16's flat or high 15's in the 14 at high altitude. For comparison I have not lost to an import that ive lined up against...many a honda, a GSR , 2 Type R's , A mercedes kompressor(sp?), and an some mustangs ( v6? maybe? ) and one v6 firebird. Dont go up against domestics much. but they run 14's or 15's.
oh and montecarlo SS' are easy.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

DSMkarzJul-15-03 04:43 PM
184 posts,
#1531, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 5

that was before I got the mr-7s I had the O.Z. wheels on sux huh.

Teamdougie2Jul-15-03 04:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#1534, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 5
Jul-15-03 04:51 PM by dougie2

13.30s.... built motor, modded A604, 23psi, heat soaked starion. I'm upgrading the turbo compressor to a T4, ignition, head, intercooler, gettings slicks, and shooting for 12s next year.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

GregstoofastJul-15-03 06:01 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1535, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 7

i ran a 11.5 in the 1/8 mile...i dunno what 1/4 mile times will be...i'm goin to say high 14s low 15s

cai,p&p tb,msd coil pack and 8.5mm wires,plat+4 plugs,header,high flow cat,dual dtm styl muffler,final gear mod,and shift kit

importzruleJul-16-03 06:55 PM
Member since May 12th 2003
162 posts,
#1555, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 8

18.9, only mod is a ram air intake, fully loaded with leather and all power, with a sunroof, and a sound system in my car of 2 12' subs, and 16's oz f1 rims. What times should I expect with the addition of a header/exhaust? Anyone know of a good PCM to take the place of ours, i hear the venom 400 sucks, and i dont wanna buy a 500 afx, or 330jet chip that id have to send mine in and have no car to drive till it gets back.

-Ryan a.k.a. "r'ICE'r" 99EclipseGS "10th Anniversary Edition" *2Low,2Slow* / Superior Master Of The A604 / 18.418 1/4e.t. .165 r/t

KLIPZ22Jul-16-03 08:23 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
548 posts,
#1556, "RE: what times are some of you auto guys pullin, and with what mods?"
In response to Reply # 9

^^^^^^ Dam that was more depressing , I thought it was suppost to cheer him up

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1474 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic