Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41857
View in threaded mode

Subject: "F/S 97 Eclipse gs" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Apr-24-04 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41857, "F/S 97 Eclipse gs"

I realize most of us already have 2gnt's but I'm gonna post it on here too. I've got a 2003 Rsx type s picked out that I'm gonna try and buy in the next couple of weeks...which means I have to sell the eclipse. I'm looking to get 7500 for it....here's the details:

60,000 miles..just had timing belt, serpentine belts, water pump changed and antifreeze flushed.
5 speed(no problems at all with tranny)
power windows/locks
moon/sun roof...i'm not sure what it is...i know it's motorized though

Tanabe Racing Medallion full catback
Injen short ram intake
Msd coil pack
Fairly new plugs and wires...about a year old
Gsx rims(new tires in rear, will need two new ones up front sometime this year)
Prokit springs
Koni Yellow shocks in the rear
Kyb agx shocks up front
front and rear strut tower bars
55 mm throttle body
Turbo wing(obviously lol)
Alpine 12" Type R sub
Alpine MRP-M350 amp 200 x 1
Pioneer Deh-p6500 head unit...less than a year old
Vis oem style cf hood
aem big rotor upgrade in the rear
brembo xdrilled rotors up front

i'm sure there's more...when i think of it..i'll let you guys know
if anybody is interested...pm me for pics or anymore info. thanks!

dave

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
extreme97ntApr-24-04 03:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41863, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 0

Dave, since you are selling would you be interested in trading up some parts plus $$

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-25-04 02:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#41888, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 1

whatcha thinkin?

2007 wrx

RemyApr-25-04 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#41893, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 2

rsx-s is a nice upgrade. Good luck

www.dsmlife.com

injendsmApr-25-04 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#41894, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 3

no dont sell your car, its one of my fave 2gnt's. damnit, why is everyone selling their cars lately? ah, bump tho for a badass 2gnt.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

extreme97ntApr-25-04 08:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#41903, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512
whatcha thinkin?

Well, I would like the aem rear breaks for one. Also is your exhaust 3"? If it is I might be interested in that also. I have a stock catback and also a 2.5in pacesetter we could swap in. Let me know what you think. It might be easier to sell your car to a wider variety of people if it was quieter ya know...
hit me up with an email paulmummolo@comcast.net

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-25-04 09:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#41907, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by injendsm
no dont sell your car, its one of my fave 2gnt's. damnit, why is everyone selling their cars lately? ah, bump tho for a badass 2gnt.

thanks bro! it's time to have a brand new car though...i need something a little more comfortable for the daily commute.

paul, the tanabe does have three inch piping...lemme see if i get any offers on the car this week...if nothing, then i think we could work something out

2007 wrx

injendsmApr-25-04 05:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#41955, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 5

would you be willing to give up the cf hood?

www.gregsorrells.com

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-26-04 01:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#41977, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 7

i'd say there is a good chance that i'll end up putting most everything back to stock before I sell it....I just wanna see if I get any offers on the car this week

2007 wrx

RemyApr-26-04 04:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#41986, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 8

Dave if you part the mods i will take the rear strut bar and the prokits.

www.dsmlife.com

injendsmApr-26-04 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#42000, "RE: F/S 97 Eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 9

if you were to get rid of the cf hood, how much would you be looking to get?

www.gregsorrells.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41857 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic