Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2355
View in threaded mode

Subject: "1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
woppishbobNov-17-02 08:22 AM
Member since Jun 09th 2002
168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2355, "1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"

-'97, 5-speed, all power, cruise, tilt, ac, factory cd with cassette
-Condition: Mechanically sounds. There's 102k on the body, motor rebuilt at 99k. Rebuild was professionally done by dealership. Rebuild consisted of machined block, new crank, pistons, rods, timing belt, waterpump, oil pump, new seals, valve liners, all new gaskets, everything cleaned, and all fluids flushed (3200 bill have receipt). The tires are newer with approximately 8k on them, brand new brakes, & straight-clean body
-Extras: aem cold air intake, hks hiper cat-back, r1 coilovers, kyb gr2 struts, exteme motorsports front/rear strut bars, 16" quantum tek wheels, H9006 & H9005 headlights
-Overall: This car is legit, needs absolutely no maintanence, clear title with nice looking body, this car has been underwarrantee while I've owned it, in fact it still is for a little while longer, so nothing is wrong with the car. I am located in Cincinnati, OH, and am fairly open to trades. My asking price is 8800 OBO. Pics can be sent upon request, reply back or email me at BMG1022@aol.com thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
esseclipseNov-17-02 09:50 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2356, "RE: 1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

I think you may have a misprint. Is it a 1998 with 40,000 miles for $8800?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soldier101Nov-17-02 10:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#2357, "RE: 1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 1

he said it was a 97 with rebuilt motor bro

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

woppishbobNov-17-02 10:51 AM
168 posts,
#2358, "RE: 1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

no misprint, there are about 3500 miles on the motor

esseclipseNov-17-02 11:22 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
#2359, "RE: 1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 3

Good luck....hope you can sell it. BRO

woppishbobNov-17-02 03:24 PM
168 posts,
#2360, "RE: 1997 Eagle Talon Esi FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

thanks. BRO

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2355 Previous topic | Next topic