Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2230
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: nuespeed Strut Bar" Previous topic | Next topic
1TuffRSNov-15-02 03:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2230, "FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"

Im selling the infamous Nuespeed 5th stut bar off of my RS. I have upgraded to a jeep TB and the bar will no longer fit my car. This bar will fit all 2G Eclipses, and Talons (both turbo and non turbo) as well as the 4 cylinder Avengers and Sebrings. I do not have the instructions any longer, but it really isnt that difficult to put on. It includes the necessary spacers for the brake fluid resivoir. With this bar you can now have two front upper strut bars, a rear upper bar, and a front and rear strut bar. That is a total of five bars and without this bar, which has been discontinued, its not possible. The bar is in excellent condition and is polished with a blue nuespeed sticker, see pic. The nuespeed bar is the one closer to the firewall. Make Offer

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
a_miller_76Nov-15-02 04:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2231, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 0

$50 plus shipping?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SethNov-15-02 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
103 posts,
#2232, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 1

60 plus shipping

RIeclipseNov-15-02 05:39 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
634 posts,
#2233, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 2

60.01 plus shipping

SILVERNTNov-15-02 06:41 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#2234, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 3

what does neuspeed sell em for?$$$?

1TuffRSNov-17-02 11:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#2235, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 4

The bars are discontinued so you cant get them from nuespeed anymore. Ill PM all the guys interested in it

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

1TuffRSNov-17-02 12:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#2236, "RE: FS: nuespeed Strut Bar"
In response to Reply # 5

sold

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2230 Previous topic | Next topic