Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63340
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
DSM2GNT95Dec-20-04 02:32 PM
Member since May 27th 2004
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63340, "2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"

I'm looking for a 2.4L shortblock and a rear hatch w/ glass for my 95 Talon...Thanks, Dustin

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BuckNuttyDec-20-04 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63345, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 0

where you from?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSM2GNT95Dec-20-04 04:05 PM
89 posts,
#63349, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BuckNutty
where you from?
West Tennessee

Initial DSMDec-20-04 04:48 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#63351, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 2

I have a spare block but you live too far (NY) and I'm too lazy to pack n ship.

JWoodleyDec-20-04 04:54 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#63353, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 3

I've got a hatch. You might wanna paint it or whatnot. I live in northern AL. Let me know!

DSM2GNT95Dec-20-04 06:42 PM
89 posts,
#63362, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Initial DSM
I have a spare block but you live too far (NY) and I'm too lazy to pack n ship.
Damn that sucks...well if you decide to ship it let me know...I'm gonna try and wrap this up before it gets warm out..Thanks though

DSM2GNT95Dec-20-04 06:43 PM
89 posts,
#63363, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by JWoodley
I've got a hatch. You might wanna paint it or whatnot. I live in northern AL. Let me know!
How much you want?...and does it have glass?

JWoodleyDec-20-04 08:20 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#63368, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DSM2GNT95
Originally posted by JWoodley I've got a hatch. You might wanna paint it or whatnot. I live in northern AL. Let me know!
How much you want?...and does it have glass?

It does have glass. Well, do ya want me to ship it or you wanna pick it up? We can arrange something. Drop me a PM.

turbo8uDec-21-04 07:01 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#63390, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 7

i have a 2.4 block for sale

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

DSM2GNT95Dec-21-04 08:03 AM
89 posts,
#63399, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by turbo8u
i have a 2.4 block for sale
How much you looking to get??..and drop me an e-mail at DSM2GNT95@aol.com

turbo8uDec-21-04 08:20 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#63400, "RE: 2.4L Shortblock and Rear Hatch"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by DSM2GNT95
Originally posted by turbo8u i have a 2.4 block for sale
How much you looking to get??..and drop me an e-mail at DSM2GNT95@aol.com

250 plus shipping, comes with everything you need

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63340 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic