Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #48940
View in threaded mode

Subject: "•••DSM garage sale•••" Previous topic | Next topic
MitsuEclipseGSJul-11-04 05:21 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48940, "•••DSM garage sale•••"

all parts are off a 99 burgundy eclipse gs. only SERIOUS buyers! if you dont want it or think you can afford it, do waste my time please.

Turbo XS Type H RFL = $130
Turbo XS elbo = $20
custom made flange fits star piping = $20
missing link = $50

side skirts (no door caps) = $80
rear bumper with reverse lights = $130
tail lights with ECLIPSE center piece = $80
SPEED center piece = $50

make any reasonable offer for any of the parts listed below:

stock 3 piece low rise spoiler
stock orange side markers
stock fuel pump
stock cam gears
stock ignition coil
stock spark plug wires

prices dont include shipping. if interested let me know and we'll try and work something out. email me at dream_in_digital@msn.com
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ChamukoJul-11-04 09:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48953, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 0

want pics of the rfl the elbow and flange pls.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CollenteJul-12-04 07:59 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#48972, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 1

side skirt year and color?

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?
turbo8u> yea i was a window licker on the short bus in junior high

orzechJul-12-04 08:15 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#48975, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Collente
side skirt year and color? Nick 97RS turbo8u> shut your SUCK ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>? turbo8u> yea i was a window licker on the short bus in junior high

did you even read the post? its from a maroon 99 gs

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

MitsuEclipseGSJul-12-04 12:19 PM
375 posts,
#48996, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 3

the side skirts are in excellent condition the are burgundy and are off of a 99 gs eclipse.

i will send the pics for the bov to your email tonight or at the latest tommorrow.
-Todd

UberingramJul-12-04 02:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#49008, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 4

est. shipping for the skirts to 85023

MitsuEclipseGSJul-12-04 06:53 PM
375 posts,
#49047, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 5

where are you located at? i live in glendale you can come pick them up to save on shipping if you are close.
-Todd

UnlshdDSMMar-30-05 02:03 PM
Member since Mar 30th 2005
13 posts,
#70512, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 0

you wouldnt happen to still have the spoiler would you?...heres my zip code where to ship to:60115...if you still have it.

thanks in advance

optimuspetersonMar-30-05 02:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#70517, "RE: •••DSM garage sale•••"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by UnlshdDSM
you wouldnt happen to still have the spoiler would you?...heres my zip code where to ship to:60115...if you still have it. thanks in advance

dude, this post is almost a year old. try PM him, I don't think he is still keeping tabs on this post.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #48940 Previous topic | Next topic