Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76534
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately" Previous topic | Next topic
reevesoJul-04-05 05:46 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76534, "WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately"

this idle is really startin 2 get to my head now lol so i really need 1 ASAP, i have a 97 RS..i dunno if other years can fit or not..but alright just let me know on here or send an e-mail to Lilreeves@aol.com...thanks

Mods: Doesnt really matter b/c unless i go turbo, i can RUN faster than my car

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
reevesoJul-04-05 07:44 PM
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76542, "RE: WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately"
In response to Reply # 0

if some1 is gonna write an e-mail make sure its just to Lilreeves@aol.com lol...didnt mean 2 put the ...thanks in there

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96eclipse2nrJul-05-05 07:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#76569, "RE: WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately"
In response to Reply # 1

just a suggestion, but there are 4 cars currently being parted out....ask for the IAC on one of them

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

420a-TnthewerksJul-05-05 10:17 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#76621, "RE: WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately"
In response to Reply # 2

Did you still need one?

reevesoJul-06-05 12:52 PM
512 posts,
#76651, "RE: WTB: Idle Air Control Valve desperately"
In response to Reply # 3

nah i dont anymore ...turns out i checked the wrong thing and the IAC is fine lol..so now i still have a complete mystery on my hands...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76534 Previous topic | Next topic