Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #58522
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Pitchblack98Oct-18-04 05:31 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58522, "WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
Oct-18-04 05:32 PM by Pitchblack98

Im takin my springs and wheels off for the winter snow. Id like to get something without as much of a drop. Im lookin for around an 1" to 1.5". Or id like 90 shipped obo. shipping on these will be about $15 to $20 cause of the weight.

I really like these springs and the ride quality on Tokico Blues. I just cant drive around on them anymore with my 18x8" with 38mm offset wheels. My wheels like up with the fender and the tires rub on the edge of the fenders. Ive started to wear a grove in the side wall. I dont want to have to replace tires that still have 80% thread life cause the side wall is cut thru.

Let me know whatcha got and lets make a deal...

heres a pic with them installed so you can see the stance.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Pitchblack98Oct-19-04 02:32 AM
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58556, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RxR_EclipseOct-19-04 06:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#58562, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 1

Why not just roll your fenders? I had to do the same with my 16*8 momo's and 225's.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Pitchblack98Oct-19-04 06:49 AM
1691 posts,
#58575, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

I rolled the rear... Cant really do much to the front fenders. My tires are flush with the edge of the fender with my camber kits on. Right now im about .75 degree out of spec and It doesnt rub too bad. My tires are just wearing a little fast and Im not payin 180 a tire ever 6 months.

Pitchblack98Oct-19-04 04:32 PM
1691 posts,
#58655, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

ttt

RxR_EclipseOct-19-04 05:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#58664, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 4

I don't blame you there man. Free bump good price btw.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

mlsbkaOct-19-04 06:13 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2004
164 posts,
#58667, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 5

im interested and can do 75 shipped if thats cool with u.
thanks

Pitchblack98Oct-20-04 03:30 AM
1691 posts,
#58686, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 6

85 shipped and they are yours... hows that sound?

Pitchblack98Oct-20-04 04:23 PM
1691 posts,
#58754, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 7

ttt 1 more time

95 MitsuOct-21-04 12:24 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#58779, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 8

How soon do you need to sell these? I'm interested, the Eclipse needs a drop bad. Do you think if I just put these on the stock shocks it would be too bad?

Pitchblack98Oct-21-04 03:31 AM
1691 posts,
#58783, "RE: WTT or sell Sprint 2" drop springs about 8000 miles on them (pics)"
In response to Reply # 9

Im not in any hurry to sell them. If they dont sell ill just put them back on after winter. Im not sure how they would do on stock shock. I dont imagine they would last very long. I was gonna put them on my stock shocks until i found out all 4 of them were blown and i needed new ones anyways. So i just got some Tokico Hp off of ebay for 150 bux for all 4.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #58522 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic