Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9706
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSMar-26-03 10:46 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9706, "WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."

You read right, I'm looking for some good ones but I don't really want to pay 200 bux. I'm looking for some around $75-$100 if they are in new/like new condition. No more than a 2 inch drop. I'm also looking for front/rear upper strut bars and anythink else that would help my suspension. I want to race in the SCCA so I need to have a good suspension setup. thanks for the help

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Weezle745Mar-26-03 02:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9722, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 0

i might be getting rid of some Eibach sportlines i currently have if I cant find a camber kit for cheap

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSMar-27-03 06:19 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#9769, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 1

Okay, please get back with me @ VanHalenMan@aol.com

Bump

Please Visit
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

10th ElementMar-27-03 04:04 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2002
32 posts,
#9831, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 2

let me know if you'd be interested in brand new arospeed lowering springs.. they give you a 2" drop.. email me at melanie@intensityauto.com

"this girle wants to be spooled"

Sorry_i_WinMar-27-03 04:26 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#9835, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 3

I may have some goldline lowering springs to get rid off... I'll know in a week or so. I'm lookin for two rear shocks by the way if anyone has those.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

MotoFoolApr-01-03 03:49 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#10186, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 4

how much sorry i win?

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

raulApr-02-03 10:35 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
91 posts,
#10220, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 5

I have some brand new Maxspeed adjustable coilovers I'm selling for $95 shipped.

1996 Eclipse GS *Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust-Iceman intake-Greddy Headers-Top Fuel UDP-Front strut tower brace-MSD 8.5mm wires-NGK plugs-ES mm inserts-APEX Short shifter-Tenzo 1.5" lowering springs-F&R crossed drilled/slotted rotors-Tokico Blues

ChamukoApr-02-03 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#10252, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 6

I have a brand new neuspeed bar , black color blue letters still in the box and wrapped for 100 plus shipping.

I couldnt use it because of the jeep tb.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

RemyApr-06-03 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10450, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 6

>I have some brand new Maxspeed adjustable coilovers I'm
>selling for $95 shipped.

How used are they ? What color ? Do you have pic ?
remdawgz@aol.com

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-06-03 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#10454, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 8

i just got my eibach prokit so im gonna have some sportlines(1.6")to sell. I've only had the sportlines on since august, so they are basically new. Only reason i'm switching is because i have a real steep driveway and i scrape my front when i pull in...and since i just bought a new front bumper, i don't wanna scrape anymore. lemme know if you're interested. maybe 85 plus shipping?

2007 wrx

calcio20Apr-06-03 12:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
342 posts,
#10459, "RE: WTB: Used/New Lowering Springs and Misc. Suspension Parts."
In response to Reply # 7

>I have a brand new neuspeed bar , black color blue letters
>still in the box and wrapped for 100 plus shipping.
>
>I couldnt use it because of the jeep tb.

Um, rape? If you want a Neuspeed bar, I'll get you one for 65 + shipping.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9706 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic