Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #87942
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
SpooledupRacingFeb-26-06 03:42 PM
Member since May 26th 2004
762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87942, "FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"

I normally sell the 2 frt loaded (caliper, bracket, pads) for 215.00 shipped well I now have a new setup I can get that is much cheeper and alows u to use the pads u want..

I have a hand on SEMI-loaded calipers, calipers and brakcets, a pair shipped to you would only cost 185.00 NO CORES!!!

now I am planning to put an order in on Friday, dicount for multiple orders:
1-4 sets cost is 185.00
5-9 sets cost is 175.00
10-14 sets cost is 165.00

all prices are SHIPPED to your door I need no cores, u get the calipers with mounting brackets, will fit on your 1G or 2G perfect for the 2G rs/GS or any 1G looking to get the dual piston calipers (DIRECT BOLT ON) if u need pads ask I have a nice selection on Axis Delux, Ceramic pads, etc...

these are 2G GSX FRT calipers

if intrested PM, EMAIL or post here, I accept paypal, cash, money order (MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE)

expect yoru part by middle ofnext week if I place the order by Friday/Saturday.

Dave
SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SpooledupRacingFeb-26-06 03:42 PM
762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87943, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 0

got one in

1. 96rs-t

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

SpooledupRacingFeb-27-06 11:45 AM
762 posts,
#87986, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 1

ttt

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

SpooledupRacingFeb-27-06 04:06 PM
762 posts,
#88012, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 2

well since this is not going as planned he has paid and his parts have shipped.

I will continue to do these for u guys

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

SpooledupRacingFeb-28-06 04:37 PM
762 posts,
#88118, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 3

hey 96RS-T I sent u an email with both the tracking numbers (ITEMS ALLREADY SHIPPED)

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

96rs-tFeb-28-06 05:15 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#88122, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 4

yea, got tracking #'s, thanks.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

djtrickeeFeb-28-06 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#88125, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 5

Maybe you should do a raffle and then give some of the proceeds to the site or perhaps a mystery winner?

heh.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

SpooledupRacingMar-01-06 12:54 AM
762 posts,
#88134, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 6

I was told some time ago that people got upset about a raffle so I wont do anyone one, shoot people got mad due to who one, I guess he was a dickhead or something lol.. problem was after the raffle was over I got pm's and emails from some members saying stuf like "thats dumb that guy is an asshole u should'nt have let him win" Like seriously I had NO CONTROL over who won. I had all the spots randomly setup, everyone had the square emailed to them before the game, and when there was no winner I did what u guys all wanted and waited till the probowl (obviously this was for the carbon fiber hood) but the problem was it got messy..

So I wont be doing anymore raffles. I have the business license and the OK to do one through the state government, but I wont I got to many hate pm's.. and people saying that because I was charging for tickets that I can be arrested for a lottery lol..

its to much of a hassle

Dave

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

SpooledupRacingMar-01-06 12:59 AM
762 posts,
#88135, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 7

btw I dont sell the raybestos or wagner or allsafe rotors anymore if u buy rotors from me u will get Centric rotors (premium or economy depending on what u choose) and the pads I sell are centric ceramic or Axis Delluxe either set of those are 45.00 rotors are 25.00 each for the economy or 35.00 each for the premium

Dave

Dave
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

EclipseTenzoRMar-01-06 06:25 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#88146, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 8

How long you plan on carrying these? I may hit you up next month for this once I get my car in Florida, It desperately needs a break job, I mid as well redo everything on it.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-01-06 08:18 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#88150, "RE: FS: GSX frt **semi loaded** calipers"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by SpooledupRacing
I was told some time ago that people got upset about a raffle so I wont do anyone one, shoot people got mad due to who one, I guess he was a dickhead or something lol.. problem was after the raffle was over I got pm's and emails from some members saying stuf like "thats dumb that guy is an asshole u should'nt have let him win" Like seriously I had NO CONTROL over who won. I had all the spots randomly setup, everyone had the square emailed to them before the game, and when there was no winner I did what u guys all wanted and waited till the probowl (obviously this was for the carbon fiber hood) but the problem was it got messy.. So I wont be doing anymore raffles. I have the business license and the OK to do one through the state government, but I wont I got to many hate pm's.. and people saying that because I was charging for tickets that I can be arrested for a lottery lol.. its to much of a hassle Dave

You will not do raffles here because they are not alowed after your first fiasco.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #87942 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic