Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51830
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Pushin420aAug-09-04 06:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51830, "FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"

Fully running 1995 Elipse Gs 100k 5-speed GREEN.

This car Has a Spec Stage 3 clutch just put in about 2000miles ago. All power doors and windows. Fully loaded cruise ect ect.

The only thing wrong with the body is the rear quarter panel has a kick side dent ( easily pushed out ) This car is being FULLY parted out....

Name your part I will get back to you with pricing and availability.

I am going to be taken the tranny and all MTX shit out first..anyone want to buy that as a package get in touch.

My sig has contact info with starter web page up....look for the new webpage comming soon...

Pics of the car to come in an hour or two...I'm going to meet her right now

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ultimarAug-09-04 07:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
118 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51833, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 0

I call the driver's side motor mount!

Steve

98 RS M/T - CAI w/K&N Filter - AFX udp - 2.5" Catback Exhuast - Symborski Shift Kit - Energy Suspension Inserts -
17" wheels & tires - Rear Disc Conversion - and now 1 broken motor mount!!!!

"Happiness is like peeing in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsupetranAug-09-04 07:30 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#51834, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 1

Woohoo, email you about the cluster gauge plastic glass.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Weezle745Aug-09-04 07:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#51835, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 2

dibs on the sunroof motor. I really need it for a freind of mines. Email me a price. Weezle745@hotmail.com . Or you can email him a price at E00si@yahoo.com . Im sure he will buy it off you.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

420AYEAug-09-04 07:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#51838, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 3

how much for pass, uncurled airbag....

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

oMInOUs97RSAug-10-04 01:55 AM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
#51849, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-10-04 01:56 AM by oMInOUs97RS

How much for oil pan and what condition is it in?
Also, if the car has rear disk brakes, how much for ebrake cables?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

BMPDirkAug-10-04 03:02 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#51851, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 5

Leather? what condition and color if so. thanks

hunntyrAug-10-04 03:03 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2003
911 posts,
#51852, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 0

Passenger side Motor mount....Pics and price delivered to 33559 Please.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hunntyr

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GorkoRacingAug-10-04 04:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#51855, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 7

AC and pwr steering tensioner pulley assembly and tensioner bolt and how much for that spec clutch lee? modular, non modular alumiinum flywheel? etc..

TeametxAug-10-04 04:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#51858, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 8

How much for the side skirts? Dibs!

blckeclipse95Aug-10-04 05:45 AM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#51867, "RE: FS***Teh NEW Parts car!!***"
In response to Reply # 9

I need the front passenger side fender well, power steering pump, and what condition is the trim on top of the windows?Shipped to 30277.Thanks

USMC Semper Fi

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51830 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic