Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25102
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSOct-08-03 05:32 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25102, "FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used."

BEST OFFER.

You check shipping from 64015 (Blue Springs, Missouri) and include it in your asking price.

These springs are brand new in the box. I didn't realize with 18's I was going to need 200$ camber adjusters. I'm out of money and I need new black carpet for my car. If you can get me brand new black carpet, I'll trade you straight up, and that would make my fucking day. ALSO if you have BLACK racing seats, I'll trade for those.. let me know what you have to trade, I'll probably be interested.

My Email is VanHalenMan@aol.com and my AIM is VanHalenMan... hit me up if you are interested...

PEACE!

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
BlizareOct-08-03 11:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25147, "RE: FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used."
In response to Reply # 0

really what are you looking at for them. you must have some idea...

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSOct-08-03 01:26 PM
3245 posts,
#25164, "RE: FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used."
In response to Reply # 1

Best...... offer...... yep, thats it, make an offer. They are new.\

WORD

-Chip

jerseystyle1Oct-08-03 03:29 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#25178, "RE: FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used."
In response to Reply # 0

I didn't realize with 18's I was going to need 200$ camber adjusters.

Tire size has nothing to do with Camber. I wouldn't think you would need that much adjustment on the front and the $15 kit should work on the rear

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

1998EclipseRSOct-08-03 07:00 PM
3245 posts,
#25187, "RE: FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springs in box, never used."
In response to Reply # 3

REALLY? ^^^^^ DUDE TELL ME MORE!

I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO KEEP MY SPRINGS!

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!

silvreclipsersOct-08-03 07:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#25188, "RE: FS/TRADE: Brand NEW EIBACH Pro Kit springees in box, never used."
In response to Reply # 4

I never needed any camber adjusters when I installed my pros

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25102 Previous topic | Next topic