Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116693
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804Dec-23-09 11:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116693, "FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"

Hey all,

I haven't been around in a long time, but I used to be the interior/exterior moderator on this forum. Not sure how many of you remember me

My 2gnt has been sitting for about two years due to a broken automatic transmission. I just need to sell it as I haven't been driving that car in forever. The car is in southern CA, near City of Industry. You'd have to tow it out of here. I need to get rid of it QUICK (in the next week or so), so I'm selling it for dirt cheap. $1995 OBO.

Please email me at importvenom@hotmail.com if interested. It'd be a great car for someone to part out or to fix up. Note that the engine was consuming about 0.5 quart of oil every 1000 miles before the transmission went, so I'm not sure if there may be a leak somewhere. It has 92,300 miles on it now.

Here is a brief mod list and a couple pics.

Engine Mods:
AEM Adjustable Cam Gears (courtesy AEM)
Ported Head by Road Race Engineering
Milled Head for ~10.6:1 Compression
Stainless Steel Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
Timing Belt and Idler Tensioner Pulley Changed at 47k Miles

Suspension:
Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Suspension
KYB GR-2 Struts (all four)
AC Autotechnik Front Upper Strut Bar
RRE Front Lower Tie Bar (courtesy Road Race Engineering)
PowerSlot Slotted Front Brake Rotors
Axxis MetalMaster Front Brake Pads

Exterior:
Custom PPG Royal Sapphire Pearl Paint Job by T&L Auto Body
Customized Blitz Rear Bumper
Blitz Type II Side Skirts (one side skirt was curbed and needs repair)
Painted Gunmetal 2000 Eclipse 16" Wheels
Chrome Mitsubishi Front Emblem
Limo Tint on Rear 3 Windows

Stereo:
Pioneer Premiere DEH-P520 CD Receiver Head Unit

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Teameclipse804Dec-23-09 11:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116694, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-23-09 11:48 PM by eclipse804

Here are a couple pics.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

ezDec-23-09 11:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#116695, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 0

WOAH it's Marcus! Ten years later and you're still trying to sell that car Hope you've been doing well man!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Teameclipse804Dec-23-09 11:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#116696, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 2
Dec-23-09 11:51 PM by eclipse804

Wow good memory! I'm horrible with names...is it Eric? Daniel? Sorry I do remember you though. Hope you've been good! I'm doing great and will be back in town for a few days which is why I need to sell this asap! Buy it and part it out!! BTW, I went to Subaru but am now back to a Mitsubishi

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Teameclipse804Dec-24-09 10:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#116698, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks for looking and happy holidays everyone! Please note that I will not have internet access until next Tuesday, 12/29, so I will return your message at that time. Email me at importvenom@hotmail.com if interested.

Also, I am the first and only owner of this vehicle. Have had it from day 1 so it's hard to let go but I must

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

ezDec-24-09 03:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#116700, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 3

Yea you were right the first time! I've already bought two 2g's from locals (remember Mike W's NER car and James' awesome GS?) so I've retired from the partout game, ha. Good luck with the sale

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

eclipse982nrRSTDec-25-09 12:31 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#116702, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 1

Would you be willing to keep it until after the new year to sell it?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Teameclipse804Dec-29-09 12:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#116721, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Would you be willing to keep it until after the new year to sell it?

Yeah, I'd really prefer to sell it sooner than that but am open to working something out. Send me an email at importvenom@hotmail.com if you're interested! I need to make some garage space

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Teameclipse804Dec-29-09 01:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#116722, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks! If you know anyone looking for a 2gnt, please send them my way BTW, in case anyone was curious - I got a quote for a remanufactured automatic transmission for around $900 installed a while back. It would also be a good opportunity for someone looking to convert to a manual.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Teameclipse804Dec-30-09 03:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#116729, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 0

Bump! I really want to move this car - $1500 OBO if you can pick it up this week. Make me an offer

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

eclipse982nrRSTDec-30-09 05:24 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#116731, "RE: FS: Socal 97 Eclipse GS w/ Custom Paint etc, $2k OBO, you pick up"
In response to Reply # 9

PM sent.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116693 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic