Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #80063
View in threaded mode

Subject: "96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
bigturboSep-13-05 03:31 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2004
80 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80063, "96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"

Ok well I tried to sell the car in one piece for 700 bucks but thats not working and I just need this car out of my driveway/garage. Its a 96 ESI with red exterior and Grey interior, 5 speed tranny. After market parts: Front and rear strut tower bars(carbon fiber looking),Gtx rear struts, custom 3 inch catless cat back exhaust with muffler. Other than that I have every stock part imaginable. The block has a spun rod bearing but I have two head and two valve covers which are both in good condition. Tranny, clutch, ecu, doors, tail lights, bumpers, hood, headlights, switches fan, radiator.......etc everything is there and I would just fix the motor but....I have a 90 GSX I need to fix pistons on and dont have to time to take on two projects right now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
gramozekaSep-13-05 03:51 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80064, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 0

Where are you located? I need rear cargo cover and fog light switch.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Sep-13-05 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#80065, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-13-05 05:30 AM by cs82685

details/pics on exhaust and would u ship?
does it have a straight pipe and then the exhaust or does the exhaust just match up with the downpipe?
mandrel bent?

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

bigturboSep-13-05 08:53 AM
80 posts,
#80075, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-13-05 08:54 AM by bigturbo

the exhaust is all madrel bent and runs fromt he back of the car to where the dp would be. It was used on a turbo application with a different dp so It may have to be welded to your stock dp if your using that or cut if you already have a "test pipe". Ill try to get some pics of it and yes ill ship it.

bigturboSep-13-05 08:53 AM
80 posts,
#80076, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 1

I dotn think I have a cargo cover. Ill have to look. Im located in co

ModeratormicyekSep-13-05 09:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#80084, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 4

interested in one of the heads. does it come complete...or just a bare head? pics and price would be good too.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

djtrickeeSep-13-05 10:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#80090, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by micyek
interested in one of the heads. does it come complete...or just a bare head? pics and price would be good too.

I live here in Denver, I would be interested in seeing the car in person. Let me know.

and pitchblack too.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Pitchblack98Sep-13-05 10:41 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#80091, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by micyek interested in one of the heads. does it come complete...or just a bare head? pics and price would be good too.
I live here in Denver, I would be interested in seeing the car in person. Let me know. and pitchblack too.

Sure why not...

bigturboSep-14-05 03:02 AM
80 posts,
#80115, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 5

The heads are complete. I removed the cams and cam gears for shipping purposes but they are complete. Make an offer.

bigturboSep-14-05 04:08 AM
80 posts,
#80119, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 7

pms sent. anyone is welcome to come check it out if possible.

Pitchblack98Sep-14-05 07:20 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#80127, "RE: 96 Talon ESI COMPLETE, everything has to go"
In response to Reply # 8

If I come by and pick it up can I have the radio trim piece...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #80063 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic