Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #8376
View in threaded mode

Subject: "parts:97 eclipse rs" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
GregstoofastMar-03-03 12:32 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8376, "parts:97 eclipse rs"

i have a 97 eclipse rs that i rolled at 100+mph ... u can e-mail me or post a reply...i'll see what i can do... give me the following info::: part(s) wanted(needed) and an offer...no performance parts

<--Eclipse Racer-->

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
KirbyMar-03-03 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8379, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-03-03 01:32 PM by Kirby

DIBBS ON THE FUEL RAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
I need the fuel rail as long as it has the test port on the very left end of that rail. Basicly look at one end for the feed fitting and if the other end has a little cap for the test port, that's the one I need. And I also need the feed hose that goes from the fuel filter to the fuel rail. I need these parts ASAP so let me know. You also do not have an e-mail listed so I sent you a PM

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Motor-TekMar-03-03 01:39 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8380, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 0

how much for the tranny?

GregstoofastMar-03-03 01:53 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8382, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 2

kirby~~~ how much will u give me if it is the right fuel rail?

motor-tek~~~ how much will u give for the tranny? what do u want the complete swap or just the tranny?

<--Eclipse Racer-->

Motor-TekMar-03-03 04:05 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
4 posts,
#8388, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-03-03 04:08 PM by Motor-Tek

well depending on how much you want for the whole swap, I juss need the tranny, but i only have like $400 to spend right now. So I mean, if you really wanna get rid of the whole swap for $400, i'll take it, otherwise i juss need a tranny and clutch

tiregMar-03-03 04:17 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#8390, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 4

have the screws that go in the hatch? need one that holds the hatch cover open by the rope.. and a few that hold down the floor.. those black ones

GShocka04Mar-03-03 04:18 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#8391, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 4

if u have the reverse light housings, ill take them

FnNitWit81Mar-03-03 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
#8396, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 6

WOW....I hope you feel ok...

Um..give us details on the car...if youhave any pics that would be great. It's alot easier to part out a car when people can see pics of interior and exterior. Hmmm it really helps since you rolled it over, so we can see what's left..

.......Less questions for you.

By the way, what color interior??

ezMar-03-03 06:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#8404, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 7

man are you okay? what happened?

I'll take the front bumper, or is it really effed up? what are you going to do with the valve train?

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

nosdeclipseMar-03-03 07:23 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2002
618 posts,
#8406, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 8

i need the driver side outside door handle preferrably black. if you have one e-mail me at ta_mike@hotmail.com with how much you want for it.

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

ghostESiKYMar-03-03 07:29 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
244 posts,
#8407, "RE: parts:97 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 9

oil pan and powersteering crap? get back @ me

that boy K-Y
kbnkb@sbcglobal.net
talonky36 (aim)

04 srt-4 (low and slo)
96 talon esi (still broke make me an offer)

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #8376 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic