Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63245
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The custom gauge pods are back!" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 11:36 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63245, "The custom gauge pods are back!"

Well guys, c'mon now! I am doing these custom steering column gauge pods for the 2g's and 1g's. You send me your top piece and i will make. it will take me about 3-4 days to complete w/ my work schedule and it will be shipped right back to you. You pay for shipping to me, i will cover it back to you. $25 for each pod made for you. I can also make it with 2 pods in it. i need money badly and can make these super good. here are some pics of my old one but i sold it because i need money badly! check out these pics, c'mon guys! will be shipped back to you grey primer.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
wickedtalonDec-19-04 12:11 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63246, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 0

XXXXXXXXXX

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

talonguy2005Dec-19-04 12:22 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#63248, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 1

i saw the one in his car, and it looked really nice, if u guys need a new place for a gauge, definetely get one of these, they are really nice.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

kelvinb1Dec-19-04 12:32 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#63249, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 2

the 1g pod covers the oil gauge...or did you offset it? i adjusted mine to the side

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 01:51 PM
6314 posts,
#63255, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by wickedtalon
XXXXXXXXXX

... confused on that one!

about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side

c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

a_miller_76Dec-19-04 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#63256, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by wickedtalon XXXXXXXXXX
... confused on that one! about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!

Of course you would be. Since we all know you're level of comprehension. What he means by "XXXXXXXXX" is your pics are a bunch of red x's.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:17 PM
6314 posts,
#63257, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by a_miller_76
... confused on that one! about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!
Of course you would be. Since we all know you're level of comprehension. What he means by "XXXXXXXXX" is your pics are a bunch of red x's.

riiiiight. anyway, those pics load on my comp and my buddies. hmmmm.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

a_miller_76Dec-19-04 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#63260, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 6

Sigh.....

Because you're both logged into and have cookies for cardomain.com. You can't hotlink from that site so those pics aren't going to work for anyone who isn't logged into that site.

I don't understand why you keep fighting the fact that you're a complete idiot when it's been proven over and over again.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:40 PM
6314 posts,
#63261, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 7

Sigh..... Because you're both logged into and have cookies for cardomain.com. You can't hotlink from that site so those pics aren't going to work for anyone who isn't logged into that site. I don't understand why you keep fighting the fact that you're a complete idiot when it's been proven over and over again.

again, riiiiiiight. go somewhere else besides just butting in threads in which you have no purpose to be in. good bye

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

wickedtalonDec-19-04 02:50 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#63262, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 8

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:51 PM
6314 posts,
#63263, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 9

whats your email? i will try emailing you the pics wicked

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63245 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic