Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #57174
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Parting out 97 ESI Talon" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
brotherchrisOct-04-04 12:09 PM
Member since Oct 04th 2004
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57174, "Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
Oct-04-04 12:10 PM by brotherchris

97 Black ESI talon non turbo parting out. Whole ill sell the car for 1200 as is. Front and rear bumper damage. Motor and trans in car. Clean interior. Clean title. Pm me if your interested.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
kelvinb1Oct-04-04 01:57 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57195, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 0

factory cd player work? if so how much

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

brotherchrisOct-04-04 02:02 PM
132 posts,
#57196, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah it works, needs a treble nob. $45 + shipping

ArkOct-04-04 02:17 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#57199, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 2
Oct-04-04 02:17 PM by Ark

I need your interior vents if they work. Door and center vents.

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=8
- AGP CAI
- AGP EVM
- MOPAR Stage 1 ECU
- 500cc Injectors

And he wonders why he couldn't make her happy...and someone obviously hasnt moved on. lol

brotherchrisOct-04-04 02:18 PM
132 posts,
#57200, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 3

I just sold the two in the dash, you need the one's in the doors?

ArkOct-04-04 02:20 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#57201, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 4
Oct-04-04 02:28 PM by Ark

Originally posted by brotherchris
I just sold the two in the dash, you need the one's in the doors?

FUCK! Yes, I'll take the one's in the doors (both) if they work and none of the slates are broken.

Edit: You can reach me at

uberingram@azsrt-4.com
uberingram@gmail.com

or uberingram via AIM

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=8
- AGP CAI
- AGP EVM
- MOPAR Stage 1 ECU
- 500cc Injectors

And he wonders why he couldn't make her happy...and someone obviously hasnt moved on. lol

brokenrodguyOct-04-04 02:40 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
#57203, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 5
Oct-04-04 02:47 PM by brokenrodguy

I need visor clips, pass door handle, pressure hose for power steering, speed sensor (the one in trans), rear mirror if it has interior lights, inner wheel well cover for both sides, cover for accessory pulleys, hinges for armrest, tray under armrest

injendsmOct-04-04 02:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#57204, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 5

do you have an armrest?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

BumpinTalonOct-04-04 02:51 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#57205, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 7

I sent you an e-mail about the front & rear bumpers (from my school box) and I haven't gotten any response from you get. I was thinking $50 for the front since it looks like it'll need some work and $120 for the rear, lemme know...

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

brotherchrisOct-04-04 02:52 PM
132 posts,
#57206, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 7

Arm rest? Like the middle console section? The door panel one's or what? I have them both. Let me know.

brotherchrisOct-04-04 02:56 PM
132 posts,
#57207, "RE: Parting out 97 ESI Talon"
In response to Reply # 8

Your on, whats your zip? Might take me a day or two to find a box and someone to ship it.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #57174 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic